Arylie os- My Psycho lover part 16

Hey guys..so i need your genuine feedback, should i stop writing this story?? Is it not interesting anymore?? And what more should i write??

Present

Aditya woke up with a headache, he tried to move but his hands and legs were tied up, he tried to move but only saw a pair of feet infront of him..

Adi- Kaun ho tum?? Aur mujhe aise kyun band ke kyun rakha hain??

Ar- Taaki tum bhi woh pain feel karo..jo meri Imlie feel kar rahi hogi..uss accident ki wajah se..

Aditya was horrified, Aryan looked like a maniac with veins on his neck popping and blood red eyes..

Adi- I didn't do anything..mene woh accident nahi karwaye..

Ar- Ek cheez yaad rakho..he took one his fingers and twisted it..the sound of bone cracking..can be heard all around.. i don't like people who lie..

Aditya was screaming first due to breaking of the bones, then due to crude resetting..

Adi- Please..let me go..i am sorry..please..

Ar-(grabs his chin)Tumhe aazadi tabhi milegi jab Imlie ko hosh aayega..nahi toh tumhare body ke har ek bone ke saath yeh hi hoga..

Flashback

Imlie groaned, she woke up panicking she realized that the car was upside down and leaking fuel, she scrambled quickly out of the car, her leg had a huge gash but she fought through the pain.. she looked around for Narmada, she had been thrown out of the car..and she was few inches away from it..

Im- Kaki Maa..utho..please..Narmada groaned..

N- I..Imlie..she tried to get up but her head was paining..

Im- Kaki Maa..hume nikalna hoga yahan se..car mein aag lag sakti hain kabhi bhi..

They tried to move but both of them moved too slowly..the car caught fire and a blast happened, Imlie was thrown into a tree and Narmada also fell down..

Nakul was trying to call Imlie to give her the good news, but her phone was switched off..as was Narmada..but he was feeling something was not right..

Nakul came back home to find one of his car's missing so he tracked it through it's GPS..he was horrified when he reached the area, his burning car and Imlie and Narmada aunty..lying some metres away from it..he ran towards them,

Na- Imlie.. Aunty..he looked around and asked the people to help them take both of them to the hospital.

Aryan was beyond restless he was trying Imlie and Narmada's phone but it was coming switched off..finally it was Nakul's call that came,

Ar- Nakul..where is Imlie..and Maa..

Na- Where are you now?? His voice sounded way too serious..

Ar- I have just reached Delhi..

Na- City hospital aa jao..it is serious..

By the time he reached the doctor had came outside as well, Nakul and Aryan looked at the doctor,

D- Dekhiye Narmada ji is fine..haath mein thodi chot aayi hain magar, Imlie..

Ar- Kya hua batao..

D- Dekhiya unke legs mein chot lagi hain..and unke sir pe bhi chot lagi..jiski wajah unke brain mein swelling ho gayi hain..to reduce it we have put her in a medically induced coma..agle 24 hours is very critical..

The doctor left and Aryan looked at Nakul and asked who caused the accident,

Na- I think it was Aditya.. Aryan was going somewhere when Nakul stopped him..

Na- Where are you going?? Imlie will need you..

Ar- She has you..i have some scores to settle..

Nakul for the first time was feeling scared, the maniac look in his eyes..he was feeling scared and second guessing him playing cupid between Imlie and Aryan..maybe they are not meant to be together..

Ps- Hey guys..so Aryan is torturing Aditya..and Nakul having second thoughts about Aryan..and Imlie..please comment..