Arylie os- King protecting his queen part 7

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will enjoy it..and please comment on it..

Flashback

Aryan was totally confused Imlie was behaving so weird, and standoffish. She had been so distant with him..and avoiding him as well. And on top of that she was for the first time taking a leave from office.

Even when she was sick she would go to the office, he had reached the office only to find the editor scolding Madhav,

Ar- What happened..??

Edi- Sir..issne aur Imlie ne mujhe inform hi nahi kiya tha ki yeh log wapas aa rahe hain.

M- Sirji..woh baat yeh hain ki..humare pass evidence toh the..but they had attacked us..when we were trying to leave..and they destroyed the evidence.

Ar- What the hell!! Imlie ne kuch bataya kyun nahi??

M- Because they had threatened that if we said anything to the police they will harm our family's..

Ar- Theek hain..i hope you are alright..

M- Ji hum theek hain..hum aate hain..he left smiling innocently, and Aryan was very angry why didn't Imlie say anything about this..he will talk to her later.

Imlie was still in the bed, she had asked not to be disturbed, but the truth was she had lost the will to do anything, she was scared how she will face Aryan tonight..he will definitely question her, suddenly her phone rang it Madhav, and she had no choice to pick it up.

M- Hey baby..kya kar rahi ho?? Aaj office kyun nahi aayi ho??

Im- I don't want to talk to you..don't call me..

M- Okay no problem..let me just share our video with Aryan..

Im- No..please don't..

M- Okay..i am sending you a dress..aaj raat ko mujhese milna aana..wearing that dress..

M- Aur mana karni ki sochna bhi mat..

Present

Imlie was in her room crying, it looked like she had been doing that only for the past few months, she felt really sad..that someone whom she considered her mother would say something like this to her.

Ar- Imlie?? This time he came by the door.

Im- Please leave..i am not talking to you..

Ar- Please aise mat bolo..i know Maa ne jo bhi bola woh galat hain..

Im- But kya Aryan?? How will we live like this?? Meri wajah tumhare aur Maa ke beech duri aa gayi hain..

Ar- It is not because of you okay..stop blaming yourself..

Im- Aryan can i ask you something?? Promise me..meri wish fufill karogaye.

Ar- Okay Promise..

Im- I am leaving for Pagdandiya..and you will not stop me..

Ar- Theek hain jana hain toh jao..but i promise you mein Rathore Mansion wapas nahi jaunga..jab tak tum wapas nahi aaogi.. he left away in anger..

Imlie knew what she had done was right..the more she stayed here, the more she will cause troubles in their life..she smiled bittersweetly it is her destiny to be alone..but she wanted Aryan to be happy..and not fight with his mother everyday..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..do you want Aryan to harm himself in anger?? Do comment..