Arylie os- King Protecting his Queen part 13

Hey guys..so this will be the second last chapter..hope you will enjoy it..

Present

Madhav was laughing like maniac, he thought that now Imlie will be definitely angry at Aryan for taking the laws into his own hand,

M- Look at your precious Aryan, he has become such a monster..he is ready to kill me..hahahaha..

Imlie walked towards Aryan and took away the whip, Madhav was smiling until that moment when she suddenly turned around and whipped him hard on his face, the glass scratching his face, and nearly blinding him.

She grabbed his face making sure to dig her nails into the wound and said,

Im- Mene phele bhi kahan tha..apni iss zubaan se Aryan ka naam mat lena..tumhe mein saach mein laga i will stop him??

Im- I want you to feel the pain, suffocation, i went through..he may have started torturing you..but i will finish it..

Im- Aryan.. i need your help..

Ar- What you want??

Im- I need burning hot iron..someone needs to be taught a lesson..she looked and smirked towards Madhav..

Ar- As you wish my love..😏😏

Sundar looked at the couple..he knew Imlie was possessive person when it came to her things..but here both of them looked like maniacs enjoying torture..but he couldn't blame them, they had to suffer a lot because of Madhav..

He had left quietly not having the stomach to see the torture that will be vetted out to Madhav..after some time a goon came with burning hot iron..piece..

Imlie had worn some gloves so that her skin won't burn, she walked towards Madhav, for the first time enjoying being the one with power..she took his left wrist and said,

Im- You touched me with those hands right..she pressed the hot iron on his fingers and enjoyed the scream and sizzle of burning flesh..

M- No..please..leave me..i am sorry.. i am sorry..

Im- Tch tch it is just the starting dear..she burnt his right hand as well..

M- No!! AHHHH

Im- Save your screams Madhav..the worst is yet to come..

She turned to Aryan, and gave him the rod..he questioned her,

Ar- What should i do??

Im- Hurt him, where it will hurt the most..so that he could never hurt any other women like he hurt me..

Ar- You can step out if you want?? I won't judge you for that..

Im- I know you won't..she kissed him on his cheek and went outside..her strength slowly waning..

She had just reached her car and knelt down, when she heard Madhav's scream..the floodgates of pain opened and she started crying again, sometime after Aryan hugged her..they didn't say anything to each other just held on to each other..

Im- My nightmare is finally over..

Ar- You don't think of me as a monster do you??

Im- No..you are my prickly ABP..😝😝..

Ar- I missed this naughty Imlie..and i also wanted to say..i am sorry..i shouldn't have sent..

Im- Stop..like you told me that it was not my fault..i am saying don't blame yourself..you stood with me and gave me strength..that is enough for me..and i love you so much for that..

Ar- I love you too...

Ps- Hey guys..so this the second last chapter..in the next chapter we will have one more flashback..and then the story will be over..please do comment..

Also the next story which i will finish will be 'Don't mess with my Daughter'.. sorry if it is different from everyone's suggestions..🙊🙈🙈🙈