Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 20

Hey guys..here is the new chapter, hope you will like it..and please comment..

Imlie woke up in the middle feeling thirsty, rubbing her eyes she took the jug and went towards, suddenly she felt confused,

Im-(rubbing her eyes again)-
When did the architecture of our house change?? She was confused there was no staircase right in the middle of the room..

Im- Bhai?? She searched around but he was nowhere to be found..

Im- BHAI!! IYAN!! She screamed..everyone came outside Aryan tried to touch Imlie but she backed away.

Im- Where i am?? Iyan!! Mere beta kahan hain??

N- Aru..kya ho gaya hain isse??

Ar- It is a side effect of the medicines maa..

Ar- Imlie..look at me I am Aryan..yaad karo..tumhara Aryan..did you take your medicine..

Im- Aryan??..she looked at him and slowly she started remembering him..she felt dizzy and fell unconscious..

She woke up half an hour later, Aryan was looking at her Imlie groaned and asked,

Im- ABP kya hua?? Why are looking at me like that??

Ar- You don't remember?? She shook her head and he told her what happened..

Ar- You forgot your medicine..she rubbed her neck sheepishly..and nodded..

Ar- Imlie don't do this..i was so afraid..she hugged him tightly and cried a bit..

Im- Don't cry na..pakka i will be more careful with my medication..

The next day, everyone were in the living room when Imlie came there running,

Im- Guys!! I have got it..i am so happy..i got it..

Arpi- Imlie calm down kya hua??

Im- Aap logo ke good news hain.

Ar- But we haven't done it till now..

All the ladies looked at him like he had grown an extra head, Imlie wacked his arm

Im- Sharam karo tum.. Maa aur Di ke samne kya bol rahe ho?? I am talking about getting a job you idiot.

Ar- Oh. Congratulations..i am so proud of you..they hugged each other.

Arpi- Waise company ka naam kya hain??

Im- Anand publications..

Everyone gave their congratulations to her, but Imlie was still thinking about something she asked Aryan,

Im- ABP..did you talk bhai recently??

Ar- Not after the incident in Pagdandiya. Why??

Im- I wanted to give him the good news..but he is not picking up the phone.

Ar- He is a busy man Imlie.

Im- Hmm..still ek baar try karna tum..i have this weird feeling that something is wrong with him.

Ar- Don't worry. Just be happy yeh tumhari nayi shuruwat hain. I want a treat for it, he winked at her and she blushed.

Meanwhile in a godown Raghav was trying to his best to open the rope somehow, Anand came in whistling he looked so happy,

An- Congratulations Raghav..tumhari behen ko naukri mil gayi hain aur woh bhi meri company.

An- Now she will be infront of me and i will make sure that i will punish her in the worst way possible..anyways tumhare liya paani..he kept a glass of water away from him and smiled and walked away..

Ps- Hey guys..so hope you will like this chapter..please comment a lots..