Arylie os- King protecting his queen part 6

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will enjoy it..and please guys do comment..kyun nahi comment kar rahe aap log?? Do you like to see me beg and plead every time??

Present

Imlie had reached the Rathore Mansion, she missed it a lot the garden where she and Arpita would spend hours on the various plants they have potted.

The kitchen where she made Aryan's favorite food and she missed the library the most, where she would read books, write her articles and most of all spend some quality time with her ABP.

She rang the door bell and Arpita was the one who opened it, she hugged her tightly and said,

Arpi- I missed you so much Imlie..kahan chali gayi thi..

Im- Woh..

Ar- Di..aap apni baatein baad mein karna..Imlie aao andar aao..

N- Ruko..Narmada was holding a bucket in her hand and she threw the water on her..

Ar/Arpi- Maa!! What are you doing??

N- This girl is impure..i am making sure she is pure before entering my house..

Arpi- Maa..kya bol rahi hain aap??

N- Batao Imlie?? Batao how that Madhav used you and you came crying to my son..

Ar- MAA Enough..aap meri Imlie ke baare mein kuch nahi bolne wali hain.

Im- Aryan..let it be..it was a mistake to come back anyways..she ran away before Aryan could stop. He glared at his mother and said,

Ar- I cannot believe that once i was proud to call you my Mom..ek aurat hote hua..how can you say something like that to Imlie..kya ho gaya hain aapko?? I can barely even recognize you..

Ar- But i promised my Imlie..if you are not ready to accept her i will leave this house..

Arpi- Not just you Aryan..i am also coming with you..aaj aapne jo kiya hain Maa..you have lost all the respect i had for you.

Flashback

Imlie had taken the shower three times but still she could feel his touch, not to mention he was trying to touch her every second.

He had forced Imlie to keep quiet about the assignment and they were going home, apparently he had some connections and they had forced them to leave as soon as possible.

As she reached Rathore Mansion, she was getting out of the cab when he held her hand and whispered,

M- Don't even think of playing smart..i have proof to not only destroy your reputation but your family's reputation will be at stake as well.

She shoved him aside and went inside where everyone was having dinner, Arpita was the first to see her,

Arpi- Imlie?? You are back so soon??.

Im- Woh humara assignment khatam ho gaya..

Ar- So soon?? Why didn't you call me..i would have come to get you..

Arpi- Aare woh sab chodo..lets have dinner.

Im- I am not hungry di.. i just need some rest.

She went away without even listening to anyone's reply. Aryan was confused something must have happened, she wasn't excited that her assignment was over, she looked so pale..he will talk to her later.

Imlie went inside her room, she couldn't look at Aryan, she was so scared that she will start crying, suddenly her phone chimed and it was a message from Madhav

M- Missing you so baby..but it is alright..i will find a way to have fun with you again.

She threw her phone away and went into the bathroom to have a shower again, she was silently crying wishing she could die before the truth ever came out..

Ps- Hey guys..so please suggest how the truth should come out in front of Aryan?? And sorry if i made Narmada a villain as well..