Arylie os- My Psycho lover part 5

Hey guys..sorry for the late updates hope you will enjoy the story..Aryan's obsession will start now..

Imlie was pouting, she wanted to scratch her burn wound but Aryan was glaring at her, Narmada too had told not to touch her wounds.

N- Beta kuch dino ki baat hain..please don't scratch them.

Im- Okay fine..but i want ki Aryan mujhe khana khilayaga..

Ar- Are you serious?? I have work to do..bye..he went away not wanting to show his concern.

The whole day Imlie was feeling bored, but in the evening her friends came and Aditya had baked her favorite chocolate cake, he had cut a piece and was feeding her when Aryan came,

Im- Wow Adi..so good, she looked at Aryan and in order to tease him said,

Im- Tum kitne aache ho..kuch log toh mujhe khana bhi khila sakte the.. Aryan fisted his palms he hated how Imlie was so close to Aditya.

He went away to his room they were all chatting in the living room right now..Narmada had gone out to give some orders, he was pacing in his room, why was he feeling suffocated with Imlie's closeness with Aditya..what was happening to him..??

He felt like hitting Aditya, but he knew he cannot harm him, because Imlie will feel bad but he had decided to do something about it..

After dinner Aditya and others left, Aryan was following Aditya he had just left Malini's house, he had kept a face mask on and when they were in the middle of nowhere, he slightly hit his jeep  to his bike, causing Aditya's bike to skid.

Aditya didn't know from where that jeep came from, he was trying to get up, when a masked man hauled him up and growled at him,

Ar- Stay away from my girl Imlie..nahi toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..

Ar- Iss bar sirf haath mein chot aayi hain..aagli baar jaan bhi jaa sakti hain..he punched Aditya and he fell unconscious. He went back home feeling satisfied when Imlie called out to him,

Im- Aryan..khana kha lo..Kaki Maa ne banaya hain..

Ar- Bhook nahi hain..

Im- Please mere liye..

Ar- Fine..

Im- Aacha guys..suno i wanted to tell ki Mom and Dad wapas aa rahe hain..and i know ki aap log abhi ke liye yahan stay kar rahe ho toh please bura mat maana if they something.

N- Koi baat nahi beta..we can shift to the outhouse if you want..

Im- No..i will handle it..pakka..

The next day, Meethi and Dev came and hugged Imlie, and even though Dev was not happy to see both Aryan and Narmada living in their house but he couldn't say anything about it because of Imlie.

Aryan was going for a deal when he saw Imlie trying to leave, he held her when she suddenly slipped while walking to the car,

Ar- Kaun maar gaya hain jo aise bhaag rahi ho??

Im- Chup raho tum..😡😡 mere friend ka accident hua hain and you are joking around..

Ar- Kiska accident hua??

Im- Aditya ka..i am leaving mujhe hospital jana hain..

Ar- But aise haal mein??

D- I will take care of her.. he carefully removed Aryan's hand from Imlie's waist..and they left.

Damn, even her dad was trying to keep her away from him. He could read the disgust in Dev's eyes for them..but he will not easily leave from their lives..Imlie was his and his only..

Ps- Hey guys..do you think Aryan will hurt Dev as well?? do comment