Arylie os- My Psycho lover part 20

Hey guys tell me was it only me that wanted to Imlie to not return easily to Rathore mansion, and the two-minute maggie noodle type sorry? ugh..anyway here is the next chapter, hope you will like it and comment on it.

Imlie was confused should she go and meet her dad?? She was still angry about the fact that he had painted her as a cheater in front of the whole college because she rejected Aditya's marriage proposal.

What if this is another one of his game?? She went to the only other person whom she thought would have a logical solution,

Im- Bhai?? Aap free ho??

Nak- Don't insult me sis..tumhare liye hamesha..what happened..

She told him about the video, Dev wanting to talk to her and her own apprehensions..

Nak- I think you should go and meet him..

Im- But..

Nak- Let him believe that he can manipulate you..i am sure in his overconfidence he will do something stupid.

Im- And what about Aryan?? And this video??

Nak- I have a hacker friend..maybe he can help..but to make this ruse work you need to stay away from Aryan..

Im- Hmm..why did she not feel happy about this plan..

On the other hand, Aryan was pissed off at his own carelessness, if Dev makes that video viral not only Imlie but his mother will also suffer..for now he had to play by his rules..

The next day Imlie and Malini had gone to the cremation ground, saying their final goodbyes to Aditya, and by evening Imlie got her results she achieved distinction..

Im- Yay🥳🥳🥳 Mein pass ho gayi..college khatam..

N- Congratulations beta..

Im- Thank you Kaki Maa..she hugged her tightly..

Ar- Congratulations..

Im- Thank you..she said in the most cold voice she can muster..

Nak- So aaj kyun hum celebrate kare..tumhare favorite Pub chale??

Im- Han bhai..aur waise bhi kitna time ho gaya hain David se mil ke..

Nak- You have another boyfriend 😲😲

Im- Bhai..i don't have any boyfriend..he is my best friend..

Nak- You wanna join us Aryan??

Ar- No..

Nak- Aare maan jao na..that way i can also drink..nahi toh saari raat mujhe Pani pe kar kaam chalna padega..

Aryan said okay reluctantly, if he had to break Imlie's heart in the future..might as well enjoy these moments..The trio reached the venue..and went to the bar,

D- Hey girl..you are back with your not boyfriend ..

Nak- I sense a story here..😜😜

Ar- Aisa kuch nahi hain..

Im- David i want tequila shots..

He nodded and gave it to her, she took a few shots and Nakul drank some whiskey and went to dance ..eventually they were separated..Imlie was dancing with a man who started to get touchy feely..so Aryan intervened..

Ar- Yeh mere saath hain..jaa yahan se..he literally pushed the man away..

Im-(pouts) I wanted to dance..tum toh meri taraf dekhte bhi nahi..

Ar- Chalo yahan se..

Im- No!! Tum dur raho..Akkdu..i will find someone else to dance with..

His control snapped and he took or rather dragged Imlie to a secluded place,

Im- Kya hain..let me enjoy na..

Ar- Nahi matlab nahi..i don't care if you have forgotten me..i don't share my things with anyone..

Ar- And you are mine..he leaned down to kiss her..but then remembered what Dev had said..

Im- Kya hua..kiss karo na..she said pouting..

Ar- Maybe it is better..tum jaisi papa ki pari..cannot understand the world of crime..and besides you are drunk i don't want to kiss you like this..

He left from there and she looked on shocked, but slowly she started remembering something hazy like this conversation had happened before..an ugly headache almost made her blackout..Nakul found her in time and took her back home..

Ps- So..i think Imlie's memories are returning..and i don't know if this chapter was good enough my sleep deprived brain..has conjured this chapter..hope you like it..please comment