Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 33

Hey guys. sorry, I couldn't update more frequently but I will try. Anyway, I wanted to inform you that BD and Blue kaki will soon make an entry..so enjoy and comment on the chapter as well.

Present

Aryan was glaring at Vedika, his hands were trembling and he was ready to shout at her, had it not been for Arpita who had kept her hand on his shoulder,

Ar- Di..please isse yahan se le jao.. i don't want to see her face.

Arpi- Aru tu shaant rahe..we are going okay.

N- Imlie hosh mein aa jaye toh hume inform karna beta..

Ar- Yes Maa, aap jaa ke aaram karo..don't take too much stress.

Aryan looked towards Imlie's room, he couldn't believe this girl not only did she lie with whom she was, but she also put her life in danger for whatever both her and Vedika were doing, he went inside with an intent to scream and scold her, but all he did was hold her hand making sure she was still alive.

Ar- (Talking to her)Come back to me please.. mein nahi jaanta what i feel for you..par tumhe aise nahi dekh sakte hun, kya zaarorat thi herogiri karni ki?

Ek baar kisi apne ko kho chuka hun..tumhe khone ki himmat nahi hain..please wapas aa jao.. he kissed her hand and sat with her silently crying.

Flashback

Vedika and Imlie reached the house which Vedika was talking about, it was ransacked and trees and their branches have occupied most of the structure, Imlie was not hopeful that there was anything left,

Im- I don't think your Laptop would be here.

V- It is here I know.. she went to her room, at first she looked around the room remembering the happy times she had spent the time with Prakash and then she remembered his betrayal..she was looking around when she saw a file with her name on it..she opened the file and reads it and the file falls from her hand.

Im- Vedika..kya hua? Imlie picked up the file to read it..

V- I was Pregnant??

Im- Tumhare accident ke time?

Vedika screamed at the top of her voice, throwing things here and there..and then she kneels crying. Imile hugs her feeling sad..so many people innocent people had lost their life due to someone's greed. On the other hand, a man called and informed his boss,

M- Sirji..Vedika aur koi dursi ladki hain yahan..

P- Jaisa mene bola hain waise hi hona chaiye..dono jala ke maar do

M- Ji Sir..

V-(rubbing her tears away) Come on..help me move this bed.

Both of them moved the bed, the floorboards were shallow and Vedika opened it up..there was a locker inside it and she opened it.. there were papers, files, and a laptop. Vedika took them and kept them in her bag..suddenly something was thrown inside the house.. a molotov cocktail and fire spread quickly.

V- What?

Im- We have to leave..chalo..they tried to leave by the back door but there also fire had been started..the wood was quickly spreading the fire everywhere.

Imlie ran back to the room pulled the comforter off the bed and covered themselves with it..slowly they edged towards the window, breaking it they try to leave..in all the commotion a piece of glass stabbed Imlie in the stomach but she didn't say anything.

Aryan was trying so hard to concentrate on his work but he kept looking at the main door, willing that Imlie will be back soon. His phone chimed with an incoming video call, he smiled he had not spoken to this person in a long time,

G- Aru baby!!!.. Kaise ho? apni girlfriend ko bhul hi gaye ho tum..

Ar- Sorry BD..tum jaante ho kitna kaam hain yahan..

G- Aee don't call me BD..call me Preeta.

Ar- Okay Preeta.. he still looked towards the door..and Preeta teased him

P- Kya baat hain. Aryan Singh Rathore is so distracted kahin..ladki ka chakkar toh nahi.

Ar- Nahi mene kuch khana order kiya hain..just waiting for that..

P- Haan haan aur mein President of India select ho gayi hu.. Mr tu bahar ka fried or oily food nahi khata hain.. bata kya hua hain..

Ar- Woh there. suddenly he heard Arpita calling Vedika and Imlie's names..he cuts the call abruptly and goes towards..he frowned when did Vedika go outside and why were they both covered in soot.

Arpi- Yeh kya hua tum dono ko?

V-Woh.

Im- Kuch nahi di..bas gaadi karab ho gayi thi..humne theek karni ki koshish ki..islye..yeh kala kala..

Im- Hum aate hain..haath muh saaf karke..

Aryan frowned there was something seriously wrong with Imlie, she looked so pale and was clutching her side, she walking too slowly and he was following her and it was a good thing because she suddenly felt dizzy and falls in his arms,

Ar- IMLIE!! and that was when he saw the dupatta all red and blood oozing out of her.

V- Oh my god.. isse chot lagi thi.

Arpi- Thi matlab? kya ho raha hain ..

Aryan didn't wait for any explanation, he picked her up and took her to the hospital.. all the while keeping one hand on her wound.

Ar- Imlie? Kuch nahi hoga tumhe ..i promise..I won't let anything happen to you..he kept on repeating until they reached the hospital.

Present

Imlie opened her eyes slowly, looks like she was in hospital yet again..she remembered being cut from the glass, but she had other problems in her mind so she didn't say anything to Vedika.. she tried to sit up but her whole body was in pain..the door opened and in came the doctor and a very pissed off Aryan

Im-(thinks)Oh my God. I am gone now...

Ps- Hey guys.. how was the chapter and how was Preeta's introduction? so Aryan is pissed off and angry.. should Imlie tell him the truth? please do comment...