Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 8

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter hope you will like it.

Imlie ran back to her room, she was barely maintaining control over her anger, she couldn't believe that because of a person whom she considered her big brother, she had to lose 5 years of her life and on top of that, her son couldn't be with his father for 5 years.

Im-(looking at the photo)I am so sorry..kahi na kahi..i am responsible for causing you sadness..agar meri memory nahi jaati..toh we would have been together.

Aryan was searching for clues but he had not much to go on..he had only two names. Raghav Mehta and Lavanya Mehta..he searched, and it showed pictures of the Mehta family.

Ar- (thinks) Lavanya looks exactly like my Imlie..what if i am wrong?? What if she is not my Imlie..

Ar-(thinks)But it says that everyone had died..only Raghav is surviving member of Mehta family..

He was still thinking what to do and how to find things about Lavanya..when he had an incoming phone call..it was an unknown number,

Ar- Who is this??

R- It is me Mr Rathore..Raghav..Lavanya's brother..we need to talk i am sending you the address please come.

Ar- I will.

Half an hour later he reached the Mehta mansion..it was late at night.

Ar- Why did you bring me here Mr. Raghav.?

R- To tell you the truth.

Ar- What truth??

R- Your suspicions were right..Lavanya is your Imlie..

And he told him everything, how he found her outside the hospital, and how he wanted to lessen his guilt, so he didn't tell her anything..

Raghav had anticipated that Aryan would be angry, but he was surprised when he was punched by Aryan..

Ar-(catching his collar)- Because of you i had lost my wife and son.. 5 YEARS!! I had to be away from them..do you even know what it feels to lose a loved one??

R- YES I DO!! I DIDN'T DO THIS FOR FUN..i just wanted my sister back..even if it was an imposter..

Ar- Where is Imlie..??

He guided him towards Imlie room and Aryan went to meet her, she was sitting on the bed crying looking at their photo..

Ar- Imlie?? She looks at him and gets up from the bed, runs and hugs him tightly..and he finally felt alive..after 5 years..

Im- I am so sorry..sorry..

Ar- Tum kyun sorry bol rahi ho.?

Im- If i hadn't lost my memory..we would have been together..

Ar- We can still be together..let's go back to Delhi..where your family awaits..i will help you get your memory back..

Im- What if they don't return..?? What if i am not the Imlie you had loved once..

Ar- It doesn't matter we will make new memories together..and i know that deep down you are still my jungli...my kiddo wife..

Im- What about bhai??

Ar- It is upto you what you want to do with him..

Ps- Hey guys..so they are finally together..and going back to Delhi.. will Imlie forgive Raghav and what about Narmada?? Will she accept her back?? Please comment