Arylie ss - Meri Aashiqui part 24

Hey, guys so here is the next chapter hope you will like it, please do check it out and give lots of comments.

Cheeni and Iyan were crying and continuously hugging Imlie and Aryan they did not want to leave them. Imlie and Aryan's hearts broke at the sight, but it was important to keep them safe, so they were moved to a safe house. 

Ch- Dadaa mujhe nahi jana hain..

Iy- Mujhe bhi nahi..

Im- Okay, aap log ek game khelogaye? Hide and seek wala? Aap jaa ke hide karo and then we will find you, okay?

They nodded sadly and left with Aryan, he was going to the safehouse where Raghav and Prachi were already there. Iyan's mood changed a bit seeing Raghav.

R- You have a daughter? since when?

Ar- (whispers) We had adopted her when Imlie was pregnant with Iyan. Please take care of them they are my life.

R- I will.

Aryan left quickly knowing that if he stayed there, he will not be able to goodbye to them and will take them back home. Neither of them watched as Prachi typed something in her phone and left from the room.

Imlie was in Cheeni and Iyan's shared room she hugged their clothes feeling awful and sad, but she knew that they had to be kept safe. Aryan came back and went towards Imlie,

Ar- What is the plan? 

Im- Prachi had already filed a case against him anonymously and we have done some tests on her and a DNA test on the baby as well. But still, it will all be for nothing if we don't have any solid proof. 

Ar- So, what will you do? 

Im- I have a plan but will you be okay with it?

Ar- I am going to hate the plan aren't I?

Im- I will have to behave like Lavanya..you know be close to him.

Ar- No. Let it be we will find another way to get some evidence against him.

Im- Aru, please trust me, the sooner we get rid of him the sooner we can go back to our life.

Aryan nodded halfheartedly, the next day Imlie went to office she was confused there was decorations everywhere. She asked the peon what was happening, and he said that there was a party happening there.

She shrugged and went to her cubicle to work; she was trying to do her work but was getting distracted as well. Suddenly she sensed someone's presence behind her, and it was Anand, he leaned towards her and spoke

An- Come meet me in my cabin, he deliberately ran his finger on her arm, and she tried to suppress the disgust she was feeling. After a while she went into his cabin, and he suddenly hugged her tightly

Im- Sir leave me please..

An- Come on Lavanya, 5 saal se jayada ho gaya hain.. please forgive me.

Im- I am not..

An- Tum yeh sab mujhe punish karne liye kar rahi ho na, i know that.

He kept hugging her and Imlie squirms and pushed him in anger, before she could leave, he injected her with sedatives, and she falls unconscious in his arms. Picking her up quickly he went away from the back exit his goons waiting for him and told them to take her to a secret location.

It was almost midnight and Aryan was getting restless Imlie had not come back from the office and her phone was switched off as well.

His phone pinged with a picture message, and he was horrified to see Raghav, Prachi, Imlie and the kids all tied up. Suddenly he got a call and he picked up in anger,

Ar- Who are you?

An- Oh come on meri biwi ke saath affair kar rahe ho.. i am sure you know who i am ?

Ar- Anand! Agar unhe kuch hua na..

An- Dhamki dena band karo..and come to place jiska address i am sending to your phone..aur agar Police ko call kiya to i will burn everyone alive..

PS- Hey guys, so how was the twist? and do you think Prachi is double crossing Imlie? Please do comment..