Arylie os - My Psycho lover part 1

Hey guys..so this is totally unrelated to the serial, here Imlie is rich and Aryan is like a gunda type person..do comment on how it was.

Imlie was getting late, not only she had been partying till late last night..she was also finishing her project which had to be submitted today, she was driving a bit fast but still under control.

She was just halfway to her college when she saw a group of people standing around in the road, she quickly stopped the car and went to look what happened, half annoyed she will be late again.

She pushed the people aside a bit and looked at the figure of a lady lying down in a pool of blood.

Im- What the hell!! Kya hua yahan??

M- Aare koi hit and run ka case lagta hain.. someone turned the lady to see if she was alive, that is when she noticed that she knows the lady.

Im- Kaki Maa!!! Oh my god.. she kneels to check up on her and then asks help to take her to the hospital.

She drove beyond speed limits to reach hospital on time, the doctor were told to make it a priority case, since she was getting late she told the doctor to constantly inform her.

She was totally distracted in the college as well, Malini and Aditya were constantly teasing her,

Adi- Kya baat hain.. aaj kisi ke phone ka wait ho raha hain??

M- Intehaan ho gayi Intezaar ki...😝😝

Im- Okay..shut up..both of you..😒😒

It was evening when the doctor called and told that the patient was stable, and when he asked about the medical expenses, she told him she will bear the expenses and just tell the lady that good samaritan had paid for her.

Next day she had went to the hospital first and she had cooked suji ka halwa for the lady, she knocked on the door and said

Im- Kaki Maa?? Mein andar aa jaun??

N- Aare beta aao naa..tum aise puch kyun rahi thi..

Im- Oh ho Kaki Maa..chill..mein na aapke liye suji ka halwa le kar aayi hun..i made it myself.

N- Thank you beta.. she took the container from her, but still looked sad.

Im- Kya hua Kaki Maa..?? Why so sad?? Dard ho raha hain kya??

N- Beta woh..kal tak mujhe ek order poora karna tha..and now like this.. she showed her broken arm. i cannot..

Im- Geez..mein kab kaam aaungi?? My cooking staff will help you..just give me the details.

M- Iski koi zaroorat nahi..i will help my Mom.

Imlie turned to see a Man standing near the door, glaring at her. The intense black eyes made her feel something, but he was dressed in a typical gunda style..

N- Aru..kaise baat kar raha hain.. she saved me.

Ar- And i am thankful for that..but aur udhaar nahi chaiye tum logo..i can provide for my mother.

Im- That i know mister.. but i will still help.. she took a notepad from her bag and wrote her number in it.

Im- Kaki Maa mujhe aaram se phone karke baata dena..kya kya banana hain..and i will help you guys deliver it..

Im- Now you rest and ho sake toh mere halwa isko bhi dena kya pata thoda mood theek ho jaye iska..😝😋

Ar- 😡😡😡

Ps- Hey guys..kaise hain yeh os..do you like it..do comment and what do you think will happen next??