Arylie ss - Mine part 10

Hey guys...so new chapter and Aryan is starting to becoming possessive and he is becoming afraid to lose Imlie.

Present

Aryan was excited to see Imlie again, with lot of persuasion he had asked Narmada to keep the Mehendi ceremony in their own house so that Imlie can come there..

He was upstairs standing on the balcony watching guests coming inside and then finally Imlie came with Arpita she looked so beautiful in her green dress.

Imlie too looked around when she felt his gaze on her, she smiled and blushed when he looked at her so intensely

Imlie too looked around when she felt his gaze on her, she smiled and blushed when he looked at her so intensely. He went downstairs while sharing an eyelock.

Arpi- Hmm..she stood in between them..and raised an eyebrow..

Arpi- Lovebirds phele ceremony ho jaye..then you can do whatever you want. 😉

She dragged her away but Imlie still looked at him from time to time. Aditya was sneering at the couple but he knew what he wanted to do to ruin their Mehendi.

He went into the kitchen and looked at the bowl of Mehendi especially for the bride, he puts in few drops of acid in it and gave it a good stir and left.

Imlie was deciding the design and then the girls started applying it. At first it okay but then her started to itch and burn, she tried so hard to keep her hand still..she looked at Aryan and smiled..she had an inkling who would have done it..but she will not show her pain in front of him.

Aryan looked at Imlie's Mehendi he was trying to search his name, so Imlie teased him,

Im- Kya dekh rahe ho??

Ar- Where is my name??

Im- Haww woh toh bhul gayi.. but i can write in my other hand, if you also apply Mehendi on your hand.

Ar- Rehne do..mene Mehendi nahi lagwane wala..he huffed and left..

Imlie was in her room, blowing on her Mehendi the pain was literally unbearable, it felt like her skin was peeling off...she tried so hard to control her tears when she heard the door close,

Ar- You know kitni papad belne padte hain tumse milne ke liye..

Imlie was standing with her back towards him, when he hugged her from behind,

Im- Aryan..what..

Ar- Come on show me your hand he took and she screamed in pain..

Ar- What the hell..why is your hand so red..

Im- Something is wrong with my Mehendi..

Ar- Tum pagal ho..abhi saaf karo haath..

Im- No..please color aacha nahi aayega..

Ar- Imlie tumhare haath jaal raha hain..so shut up..he dragged her to the bathroom. He kept both her hands under the faucet and when water touched her hands..it was so painful..

Im- Nahi..please mujhse nahi hoga..🥺🥺

Ar- Imlie..tum meri bahadur jungli ho na?? Everything will be alright..he gently massaged her hands and Mehendi came off quickly.

After washing her hands they went back and sat on the bed and he applied cream on her hands,

Ar- We all applied the same Mehendi..how did this happen??

Im- I know who caused this..Aryan looked at her thinking the same thing.

Ar- I will kill him..

Im- No!! Wait don't do this..it is exactly what he wants..i am much more concerned about my Mehendi..

Ar- Imlie..it doesn't matter..besides i have surprise for you..he showed his hands which had Mehendi as well..

Im- You applied Mehendi??

Ar- Not just that..he showed the place where her name was written..she smiled and hugged him.

Ar- I would do anything to keep you happy.. now take some rest..

By evening Imlie's hands were healed and surprisingly the color of Mehendi was almost dark to the point of being black..and Aryan was feeling so proud about it..whereas Aditya fumed in anger.

Flashback

After the call Aryan came back into the apartment, Imlie was sitting cross legged infront of a bag which Aryan had specifically told not to open..she pouted and tried to reach for it,

Ar- Jungli..tum ko mana kiya tha na..

Im-(still pouting) Aare i want to know..what did you buy..please batao na..

Ar- Okay fine..he opened it there was a beautiful bracelet..he took her hand and made her wear it..

Im- It is so beautiful..but bahut costly hoga na..

Ar- Everything best for my jungli..

Im- Pata hain tum meri aisi take care karte ho jaise..tum mujhese pyaar karte ho..

Ar- I do..love you..

Im-(blinking)- WHAT!!

Ps- Hey guys..so Aryan said I love you to her..woh bhi so easily..🤔🤔 or is he just teasing her?? And tell me some obsession scenes in Denmark..please comment