Arylie os- King protecting his queen part 4

Hey guys..new chapter..aur aap log sab kitne gande ho..i write new chapters aur koi comments hi nahi karta hain..😡😡 so bad..but i don't care anymore..i will post stories..padna hain toh padh lo..otherwise just vote and leave.

Ps- This is not for readers who actually comment in my story..thank you for all comments.

Imlie was looking at the sleeping figure of Aryan, he looked so tired, she felt bad for avoiding him when she found out the truth about what happened with her but, she was so afraid that he will hate her for forever.

She roamed her fingers on his face and he smiled in his sleep, and tightened his hold on her, she decided to get better soon for him and to face her troubles rather than running away.

Aryan smiled and woke up slowly, it looked like she was thinking very hard about something, he knocked on her forehead and said,

Ar- Knock knock..what are you thinking about??

Im- Just that..i unknowingly hurt you so much..i am sorry that i left without saying anything..

Ar- Oh..my Jungli..it is not your fault and i don't blame you for anything..it is your right to have some space because of whatever happened..

Im- I want to come back home...but what about Mom and Di?? Will they accept me??

Ar- If they don't i have no problem leaving that house..you are my priority..i want you to be happy, to focus on your career..and grow..

Im-(hugging him)I love you ABP..

Ar- I love you too my Jungli..

Flashback

Imlie was roaming around the village, she was trying to search for clues of medicines that were put in the mid-day meals were being tampered or not. Till now she hadn't found a single clue.

She was going towards the school kitchen, when she Madhav and a man going somewhere, she followed them quietly,

M- Iss baar maal aacha hain na..

Ma- Aare bahut aacha hain.. iss gaon ke logo ko inn drugs ki aadat ho kar rahegi..

M- Aur jo baachon ki tabiyat karab ho rahi hain uska kya??

Ma- Dobara yeh drugs banate hue..i have kept that in mind..kuch nahi hoga..

M- Theek hain..yeh lo jo paise humne bole the..

Imlie took pictures of the exchange but before Imlie could go back, a man grabbed her arm and dragged her towards Madhav,

Goon- Sirji..yeh ladki humari baat sun rahi thi..and pictures bhi li hain..

Ma- Tch..tch Imlie..tumhari bahut karab aadat hain to evasedrop but koi nahi, issi bahane..i will get to do what i always wanted to do..

Im- Let me go..i trusted you and considered you my friend...

Madhav nodded and the goon injected her with the same drugs Madhav was selling, Imlie kept struggling but soon she fell unconscious.

Ma- Issi humare ghar mein chod aao..aaj humare liye bahut special night..and i want to make it special for my beautiful Imlie..

Ps- Hey guys...hope you like it..and the next chapter will be a bit disturbing..anyways do comment how it is..