Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 26

Hey guys..new chapter..you can think of calm before the storm..enjoy it..and please give lots of comments since i am focusing on this story only..

Thankfully today was Sunday, last night Imlie had received a bouquet and chocolates as a gift from Nandini for saving her life, and she had shared it with everyone even Aryan and even though Aryan didn't want to eat sweet, he knew that she would anyway stuff the sweet in his mouth if he disagreed.

Ar- Thank you.

Arpi- Aare Maa..dekho..Aru sweet kha raha hain..😜😛😛

N- Imlie tumne toh miracle kar diya hai..thank you so beta.

Ar- Guys!! Aapka teasing kuch jayada hi nahi ho raha hain...

Today she had woke up late, stretching she quickly woke up and did her morning chores and went to the kitchen..the chef aka Mohan bhaiya was getting ready to cook the same oats, and fruit salad..when Imlie stopped him,

Im- Bhaiya!!! Wait..aaj i will cook..

M- Par Mam..

Im- Bhaiya mein na bore ho gayi hun..woh oats kha kha..please..aur agar koi kuch bolega..toh i will take full responsibility of it..

Aryan, Arpita and Narmada were sitting on the table..they were confused nothing was set on the table, when they saw Imlie coming out and ordering the staff to keep everything on the table..

N- Beta aaj tune khana banaya hain??

Im- Han Kaki Maa..woh healthy khana kha khe i am bored..

Arpi- Thank god..mein toh soch rahi thi..aaj bahar se khana order karna padega..

Aryan looked at the food everything was so oily..aloo parantha, poori and aloo..

Ar- Imlie..mohan ko bol ke mere liya oats banawa do..i won't eat this oily food..

Im- Oh ho ABP..don't worry..tumhare liye..mix vegetables wala parantha banaya hain without too much oil..aur juice bhi hain tumhare liye..

Ar- Oh..thank you..

They were all talking and enjoying the food, Aryan was looking at Imlie talking animatedly with his mother and di..she looked at peace ever since the case of Narmada had been closed..

Imlie looked at Aryan suddenly and he blushed and looked away, Imlie smiled too..he looked too cute when he is being teased..she wondered what had happened that he changed..

They had just finished the breakfast when Aparna came in looking all haggard, crying and almost on the brink of unconsciousness

Ap- Imlie..

Im- Aparna Maa?? She quickly held her and brought her to sit on the sofa, and then gave her a glass of water to drink.

Im- Kya hua..aap aise??

Ap- (folding her hands infront of her)Please mere Adi ko save kar..mujhese nahi dekha jaa raha hain usse jail mein..

Ap- Mere beta ne kisi ki jaan nahi li hain..please baacha le usse..

Im- Mein kaise..i don't know much about law..

Ap- Agar tu help nahi kar sakti hain..toh Aryan se help karne ko bol na..he listens to you na..please beta please..

Aryan rolled his eyes, trust the Tripathi's to try and emotionally manipulate Imlie..she looked towards him and he could see the conflict in her eyes..and he felt angry..why is she so bothered about Aditya..suddenly he felt insecure..does she still love him?? And then what about what is happening between them??

Ps- Hey guys..so poor Aru feeling insecure..so will he help her?? And will this create misunderstanding between them??