Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 10

Hey guys..here is the next chapter hope you will like it..and will comment on it..

It was almost morning that Aryan, Imlie, and Iyan reached Delhi and went straight to Rathore Mansion..Aryan smiled seeing it was decorated beautifully..he looked at Imlie and said,

Ar- Chalo everyone is waiting for you..he took Iyan from Imlie's arms and they went towards the mansion together.. Narmada was waiting for them at the door with aarti ki thal..

N- Imlie..she smiled..she did their aarti and they went inside..

After that it was a session of long hugs by Arpita, Narmada and surprisingly by Neela and Preeta as well..

Arpi- Hum sab ne kitna miss kiya tujhe..aur yeh ghar itna shaant rehtha hain tera bina..

Imlie though happy was feeling way too overwhelmed, she was not sure whether to be happy she got her family back or be angry that she couldn't remember the time she spent with them..

She looked around when she saw small girl peeking from a pillar, she ran towards Aryan hugged him,

C- Dadaa..yeh dono kaun hain??

Ar-(laying Iyan on the sofa)Do you remember we talked about your supermom..here she is..

C- Oh..she felt shy looking at Imlie so she went towards Iyan..he was becoming restless in his sleep when she moved her fingers in his hair..a thing that Aryan did whenever she was not able to sleep.

Im- We had a daughter as well..she was suddenly too scared thinking she had lost so many moments of her daughter's life..

Aryan on the other hand was in a dilemma, whether he should tell her the truth..because it will bring in the complicated situation of Malini as well..so he modified the truth..

Ar- We found her when you were pregnant with Iyan..and then the accident happened..

Im- What is her name??

Ar- Umm..cheeni..i call her Miss Sugar..

Im- Is this her real name?? She blinked..

Ar- No..for official purposes we have kept her name 'Anamika'.

She nodded and picked up Iyan..she took a few steps ahead then she realized she didn't even remember where her room was, Aryan understood and guided her to their room.

Once she reaches there she made sure Iyan laid on the bed peacefully, she looked and smiled the room had pictures of her and Aryan all around..she was looking at them when Aryan asked,

Ar- Are you okay??

Im- No..it is just too overwhelming..even after seeing everything nothing clicked..i can't even remember a single thing..

Im- That hope i saw in everyone's eyes..is so suffocating. I feel like i shouldn't have come back..

Ar-( grabbing her hands)Hey..i told you na..i am not forcing you to remember..let's take one step at a time..okay..

Ar- I am with you now..so don't worry.. take a deep breath okay..sab theek hoga..

Cheeni was standing by the door gnawing at her lips, she didn't know why she didn't like her Dadaa showering love on someone else..yes she wanted to meet her supermom..but now she didn't want her love and her Dadaa's attention to be stolen away..

Ps- Hey guys..how was the chapter?? Are you able to connect with Imlie's and Cheeni's emotions?? Do give your suggestions..