Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 11

Hey guys..hope you like this chapter, it will be on Cheeni's perspective and how she feels left out now..

Ever since the whole sending Malini to jail and adopting Cheeni, Aryan had been the constant in her life, he had been the mother and father for her..you can call her the pampered princess..

One tear drops from her eyes and the whole mansion will be in chaos, the servants were always on the lookout to make sure that she is always safe and happy..

Even her first words were Dadaa..and after that it was always Dadaa this Dadaa that..she had often seen her father talking to a picture and one day she asked,

C- Dadaa..who this?? She was sitting in his lap while he was looking at Imlie's photo..

Ar- Yeh aapki supermom..

C- She not here??

Ar- Nahi abhi woh ek mission pe hain..bahut jald wapas aa jayegi..

As she grew up she almost forgot about her, until they came back yesterday night and for the first time she didn't like her because her Dadaa was always with her and taking care of her and her little son.

She was also sad that he didn't remember that she was always slept next to him on the bed, and in the morning it was always her who woke him up with with a good morning kiss on his cheek..

Everyone was sitting on the table having breakfast and also fawning over Iyan..she kept picking on her food, Imlie looked at her and smiled..

Im- Cheeni..what happened?? Aapko khana pasand nahi aaya??

C- I am not hungry.. and Dadaa hamesha mujhe khana khilate hain.

Ar- Princess phele mein Iyan ko khilata hun..then i will feed you..

C- No!! She went towards Iyan and picked his plate and smashed it on the floor..

Ar- CHEENI!! He said in anger and she started crying..

Im- (held his arm)-Aryan..she is a small child..

C- I hate you Dadaa!! And i hate Imlie too..she ran away crying..

Im- Aryan she is a little child usse thoda time do to adjust..she always had your and family's attention and now two new people are in the house..so it is a bit difficult..

Aryan and others looked at her, this was exactly what the old Imlie would have said, they were so busy thinking what to do next that they didn't see the little Iyan going behind Cheeni.

Cheeni was sitting in the corner of the balcony and silently crying when Iyan sat next to her, she glared at him and said,

C- Jao yahan se..i don't want to talk to you..

Iy-(gave his soft toy to her)I am sorry.. he sat next to her for sometime and then when Cheeni stopped crying he extended his hand..

Iy- Will you be my friend?? He smiled a toothy smile..

C- Theek hain..but i won't give this back..she kept the toy with her..and both of them went to Cheeni's room to play with her toys..

Aryan came to Cheeni's room and saw both of Iyan and Cheeni playing with each other and then he went inside and sat next to Cheeni,

Ar- I am so sorry beta..i didn't mean to shout at you.. i love you and Iyan both okay and Imlie loves you both okay as well..Cheeni nodded..

C- I love you Dadaa..

Iy- I lobe you..too..

Both of them hugged Aryan and Aryan felt relieved but he had to keep in mind that he will have to love them equally..he didn't want them to have resentment for each other..

Ps- Hey guys..do you understand Cheeni's perspective as well and give me some ideas for Cheeni and Imlie's bonding..