Arylie os- King protecting his queen part 14

Hey guys..so this is the last part..thank you for loving this story and giving all the valuable feedback..please do give your comments for this part as well..

Last Flashback

Aryan had returned home after meeting Imlie..even though he hated being away from Imlie, but he knew she needed and space..and he will give her that. He was waiting to be ambushed at home..but no one said anything..

He went to his room and after sometime Sundar came,

S- Is she alright??

Ar- No..and he had no other choice than to share whatever happened with Imlie..he was getting suffocated with guilt..

S- Where is that bastard..i will kill him myself..😡😡

Ar- I have taken care of that..but i need you to keep an eye on her..she may say that she wants to be alone but..

S- I understand..i will keep an eye on her..but make sure you don't stress yourself with overthinking and over blaming yourself. 

Sundar had left but they didn't see Narmada who had heard everything, and she was feeling disgusted and angry at Imlie..and moreover she was confused that how can Aryan be ready to accept someone else's mistake..she will definitely not allow Imlie to come back to her house..

Few weeks later

Sundar had gone to give the groceries to Imlie, she looked so pale and lifeless..almost to the point of giving up living, he decided to talk to her,

S- I guess it is your mistake..you must have led on Madhav..a slap echoed the house..

Im- Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho?? I never led him on..he forced himself upon me..samjhe..

S- Then why are you behaving like you are at fault here?? The more you feel guilty and sulk..the more people like Madhav will feel all powerful and ready to harass any women they want..

Im- Itna aasan nahi hain Sundar..to move on..

S- But try..apne liye..Aryan ke liye..and to show Madhav that he cannot break you..

Im- I will try..

S- Start by talking to Aryan..he roams around like a zombie..in the house..

He left and Imlie called Aryan, at first she didn't say anything, but then she couldn't stop herself,

Im- I miss you ABP..

Ar- Toh wapas aa jao..i miss you too my jungli..so much..

Im- I need your help..i want to move on with my life..

Ar- I know someone who can help...

One Year Later

It has been almost a year, Imlie had continued with her therapy sessions and she had returned to office again..and even though most of her colleagues didn't know the whole story, they were ready to have her back in the office.

Colleague 1- Yaar Imlie..kitna miss kiya tujhe..yeh office kaam machine room jayada lag raha tha..

Colleague 2- Sahi mein..i missed your antics the most..

Colleague 3- And sabse baadi gossip thi..when Aryan sir shouted on his new P.A. for getting touchy feely with him..

Imlie laughed loudly imagining Aryan being all flustered and distressed with the constant flirting, now she understood why he looked so irritated sometimes..when he came back home..

Imlie stood in the bathroom, motivating herself and taking a deep breath..she wanted to overcome her phobia of being intimate again..it has been almost a year and they hadn't have any physical relationship..

She didn't want Aryan to suffer knowing how much he desires her and how much he had tried to control his feelings so that she doesn't feel overwhelmed..

She had decorated the room with candles and roses, but now she herself was feeling nervous..

Im-(thinks) Get a grip Imlie..Aryan aa gaya hoga..

Aryan was tired he had been so busy today with meetings lined up from the morning, he didn't even have time to eat something as well..he entered his room only to be surprised to see it decorated..only person who was missing was Imlie..

He turned around to see her coming out of the bathroom wearing a nightgown, he was literally speechless

Im-( shaking him a bit) What happened Mr. Rathore..bolti band?? 😛😛

Ar- Imlie are you sure about this?? You don't have to do this to make me happy..

Im- I want this.. i want to remove the fear..it has been so long i had not even hugged you properly..

Ar- Come here.. they slowly hugged each other, enjoying the feel of being in each other arms..

Im- Waise i heard the P.A. was trying to flirt with you..

Ar- Aare mood mat karab karo mere..kitni baar bola i am married phir bhi koi asar nahi hua uss ladki pe..i was so afraid kahi meri izzat.. he stopped talking realizing what he had said..

Ar- I am sorry..i didn't..

Im- No..it's okay.. let me talk to this girl..thoda dose by your Mrs. is needed i guess..

Ar- Woh toh hain..but there is something else that i need..

Before she can ask what..he picked her up and went towards the bed, the whole night they worshipping each other's body, trying to erase all the bad things that happened to them..and relishing in the love they had for each other.

Ps- Hey guys...so the story ends here..hope you have liked it..please do comment..