Arylie os- Mrs.Rathore ka confession..

Hey guys..so this is a one shot sequel to 'Don't mess with my daughter'.. hope you enjoy it..and comment on it..

After the death of Arvind, today was the first time he was actually excited for his birthday, he couldn't wait to see what surprise his Jungli had planned for him..he got up quickly and went to the living room, but he was disappointed there was no decorations of any sort..

Imlie came back with few bags of groceries since their fridge was running all time low, she said good morning and kissed his cheek

Ar- Imlie..itni saari saabji..koi khass din hain kya aaj?? He tried to prompt her to remember..

Im- ABP..did you forget i told you na..i had invited Madhav and his mother for lunch..and i am on leave today..i told you last night..

Ar- Ya..that you did.. are sure that today is not an important day?? Or anything special..Imlie thought for a second and then gasped..

Im- Oh my god..thank you..you are the best..i almost forgot Jhanvi's gift..

Ar- Jhanvi?? Now who is she??😒😒

Im- ABP..i think you are getting old.. she is my new intern..and it is her birthday today, she took a gift from her bag and handed it to Aryan..

Im- Can you please give it to her?? I totally forgot her birthday and made the plan for lunch with Madhav..

Ar- Now who is getting old??😏😏

She glared at him, and he quickly left to get ready for office, Imlie giggled her poor ABP was looking so sad that she didn't remember his birthday..but he was in for a surprise..

Aryan was driving his car in anger, he was irritated and disappointed with Imlie,

Ar-(thinks) Saari duniya kaa..yahan tak ki kal ki aayi intern ka birthday yaad hain..sirf apne Pati ki yaad nahi hain..

Ar- (thinks) Dekhna..aaj toh mein baat hi nahi karunga usse..

The office staff were alert, today Aryan looked like he was in a foul mood so everyone gave him his space and tried not to do any mistakes so that he doesn't chew them alive.

Imlie was super excited, Arpita had managed to bring Narmada and her Amma and Dadda are going to reach soon, she had decorated the whole house with fairylights and different photos of Aryan from childhood till now..

Aryan looked at his phone for the nth time, was she really so busy that she didn't even the time to call him and ask him if he had eaten lunch or not??

As if she could hear him, she called him but he didn't pick the call..it happened twice now Aryan was getting scared what if she was in trouble, he quickly picked up the phone,

Im- Aryan..please help me.. ghar mein koi hain..i am so scared..he heard glass breaking..

Ar- Imlie..don't worry mein aa raha hun..

Im- Please..hurry mujhe daar lag raha ..before he heard her Ahhhhh..and the line went dead..

He tried to call her but the phone was coming as switched off, he drove like maniac and reached the house in record time..it was almost evening and all the lights were off..

He went inside shouting her name, when suddenly the lights came on,

Everyone- Surprise/ Happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉

Everyone hugged him taking turns but his eyes were searching for Imlie,

Ap- UNB..ji..aapki biwi ready hone gayi hain.. mazak tha tujhe yahan bulane ke liye..

Ar- Aise mazak koi karta hain?? I was so scared..something happened to her..

Im- Hume kuch nahi hua..ABP.. both of them turned to see her coming down looking so beautiful in the red saree..

Im- Happy Birthday ABP.. kaise laga surprise..

Ar- You did all of this??

Im- Aur nahi toh kya?? Hum apne husband ka birthday kaise bhul sakte hain.. chalo cake cut karte hain..

Imlie brought in the cake, and Aryan blows the candle and cuts it

Imlie brought in the cake, and Aryan blows the candle and cuts it..he was going to feed her first but she said to feed Narmada first,

Im- She is your mother Aryan.. so phela haq humse unka hoga..

He fed her cake and both of them hugged each other, it could be seen that they missed each other a lot..

N- Imlie..i am sorry Jiji ki baatein sun kar i had said so many things to you..i am so sorry for that.. she apologized..

Im- It's okay..i have forgiven you..mein bas aapko aur Aryan ko aise dur nahi dekh sakti hun ek durse se..

N- I am sorry beta.. tune bhi mujhe bahut samjhaya tha..but i didn't pay attention to your words..

Ar- It's okay.. Mom

Im- Now that everything is sorted i have a special surprise for you ABP..

The lights dimmed and Imlie was standing in the middle of the room with a mike,

Im- Hello everyone..so this performance for a very special person whom i love a lot..she said looking at Aryan..

Im- Hope you will enjoy it..

(https://youtu.be/o9zWWOY7EKs)
Tu aata hain seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Teri dil ki galiyon se
Mein har roz guzarti hoon

She was remembering all the beautiful moments they had spent together, whether it was giving strength to each other or fighting like cats and dogs..

Hawaa ke jaise chalta hain tu
Mein ret jaise udti hoon
Kyun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise mein karti hoon...

She was in tears by the time the song ended, as was Aryan..everyone clapped and hooted for Imlie's performance..she smiled and went towards Aryan,

Im- So, Mr.Rathore technically you did win the challenge..i said i love you to you..

Ar- Kahan..kab i didn't hear it??

Im- Really..you are very bad..i am not talking to you..😒😒

Ar- Aare my Jungli..thank you..for the party and I love you too..

They hugged each other and went to mingle with their family and friends, Satyakaam had eventually forgiven Aryan but he still dropped in to keep an eye on Aryan and whether he was fulfilling his promises or not..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the sequel..hope you enjoy it..did you like the grumpy child like Aryan?? Do comment..