Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 46

Hey guys..so it is almost 6 months and i won't go into all the details and we may get a hit and miss meeting of Aryan and Imlie

Sumit was searching here and there, both the girls of the household was missing, he was scared but suddenly he felt something wet hit his back,

N/Im- Yay🥳🥳🥳

N- We got you Dadaa..

S- You little monster he ran towards her and Imlie picked her up quickly ran here and there..suddenly they heard a yelp and Sumit was kneeling in pain..

Im- Summy!! Both of them knelt besides him and he doused them with water..

S- Caught you😝😝

N- Mimi..he is a cheater..😑😑

Im- It's okay dear we will get him the next time.

Sumit went to change Niharika's clothes and Imlie went to her room to change, she was excited her column on relationship was finally online..and she can reach more people because of it being anonymous..

She looked at all the magazines that had the column, she had sent few to Meethi as well..but she was still feeling sad there was someone she wanted to share her happiness with..but she controlled herself..she had decided not to think of the past..

N- Mimi!!! Chalo na ..we have to go to the mall ..she looked so cute in pink dress.

she looked so cute in pink dress

Im- Coming dear

Niharika was going to join school soon, so Sumit had decided to give a treat and they were going to mall..

S- Imi i have made a list please dekh lena ki we buy everything for Nihu

Im- Summy..calm down sab theek hoga..

S- School woh jaayegi..nervous mein ho raha hun..

Im- It happens dear..it comes with the territory of being a parent..

Niharika was in awe of all the shops in the mall especially the toy store, she dragged Imlie into the store..Sumit chuckled even Imlie looked like a child in the candy store..

Niharika selected few plushies and even selected a few toys, they then went to buy things for school, Niharika selected everything and after that they went to food court.

N- Mimi.. aapki moti roti and dal khana..Imlie smiled at her bittersweetly she remembered how someone else too loved her cooking.

S- Nihu..yahan pe nahi mila ka but Mimi aapke liya ghar pe bana degi..

Im- Pakka promise..

They sat at the corner and Sumit went to order for them. On the other Aryan entered the mall he couldn't believe his client had kept a meeting in mall..he went to the food court where his client was waiting for him.

Imlie was playing with Niharika when her phone started ringing and she told Niharika to stay and not leave, she was standing just a few inches away from her.

She was talking and looking back, Niharika was playing with a plushie ball but she was getting bored suddenly the ball bounced and went towards where Aryan was sitting..

After few minutes Imlie turned around to see Niharika missing, she looked around, and Sumit to came at the same time,

S- Imi kya hua??

Im- Niharika..i cannot find her.

They both looked around, screaming her name but she was nowhere to found, suddenly there were gunshots all around the mall and people were running here..and Imlie and Sumit were caught in the stampede..

Ps- Hey guys..how was the twist, and the next time Niharika and Aryan bond..and Imlie and Aryan almost meet again..