"Tell me..." He began and walked over to her. "What does the nickname "Stain" tell you? "

She remembered that moment she changed into her black camouflage outfit.

Stain is a villain and ex-ranger who is known in the current situation to kill many professional heroes who contradict his ideology.

He's a very cold, methodical and ruthless man who carries on his shoulders a sense of duty to cleanse the city of false heroes. He believes that those who raise money to save people are unworthy of the title of a hero. Due to his strong ideology, he took the nickname of the Hero Killer: Stain, and he cleans the city of false heroes in order to change the current society.

Stain, however, doesn't kill people who are not his targets. He doesn't like shedding blood for no reason. Despite his ruthless nature, he respected other people but with exceptions. Most of all, he respects All Might, whom he considers not only a true hero, but the only true hero in the world.

"I've been working for All For One for years. "-She remembered the last conversation with her father. "We have similar views and goals, you know that. It's been a long time since the day I made a bet with him that my thesis is correct ... That there is a great chance that All Might will want to choose a successor. When I win the bet and find this kid... "He smiled madly. "Your mother will finally come back. "

After the birth of her daughter, Rachel's mother lost her power and fell into a "sleep". Only the doctors' equipment kept her alive, and Hiroto believed that she could still be saved. He didn't allow himself to think that his wife was dead, that there was no point in tormenting her further and keeping her alive by machines.

Hiroto blames it all on Rachel, believing it's because of her that his wife is in this condition. He hated his own child from the very beginning.

Years later, he made a bet with All For One that he would find his enemy's successor and bring him to him, and in return All For One was to save his wife. He didn't know, that these were only empty words and that even All For One himself didn't have such an ability. Hiroto's wife died a long time ago, but Takao's father couldn't be reasoned. At a similar time, he decided to start experimenting with humans to find out how much a given individual could maintain in his body's abilities. Many people died because of his stupid cells, and his own son ended up in a wheelchair, but he was soon to share the tragic fate of his mother. Until now, Rachel had endured these torments the longest. At school, UA said she has the ability to illusory, but that is not the only one she has. Although, teenager cannot control them all. Through these events and experiments, young woman experienced many attacks, from which she barely escaped with her life. Her body was strong enough to fight it, but it was known that she wouldn't take too long. Hiroto, through the abilities of one of the individuals he locked up at home, obtained other people's gifts and then tried to transfer them to another human being.

That man was Connie, Rachel's childhood friend. The boy had quite an interesting ability that he wasn't always able to control himself. By contact with someone else's blood, he was able to steal or copy someone else's gift. Its epidermis has properties by which it absorbs approximately fifteen milliliters of blood from the person to whom the gift is copied. It then absorbs it and automatically transports the information contained in the DNA to the center of the brain. Then the copying process begins and a copy is made. Connie, however, cannot copy the so-called animal gifts. If someone has an ability that makes him look like a dog or a cat, there is nothing the boy can do about it, and no copy will be successful. In addition, the skin of Rachel's friend has such a structure that any attempt to duplicate in the laboratory, it doesn't work as thoroughly as it does on Connie's skin. Hiroto and his doctors have to cut the boy's epidermis alive, so after many experiments, his wounds look really terrible. Only the exposed flesh of a man who was once a boy full of energy remains on his body.