14.

Day of the tour.

Everyone was already sitting on the bus. Kirishima sat down with Denki and Bakugou with Rachel.

"Hey, you're pretty close to Takao-san, aren't you?" Denki said to his comrade.

"Well, yes. "Replied the other one.

"So why don't you date her? "

"Are you kidding? " Eijiro laughed. "Ray-chan is my friend. She's like a sister to me. " He hit boy in the head.

Katsuki and Rachel were sitting at the other end of the bus.

"Are you going to make a pillow out of me again? "Blond man asked, seeing her fatigue.

"I'll try to control myself." She laughed. "Although I have to admit that you're comfortable pillow. Oh, right..." She looked at her friend significantly. "I already have an idea of what I'm going to call myself a hero. " Said joyfully, and her words interested the other student.

"How? " Bakugou asked. "Spooky fairy?"

"Ahaha..." She laughed. "No. Tirxi. "

"Trixi? " He repeated after her. "From the English "trickster"?"

"Yes. " She nodded and smiled significantly. "My ability is an illusion... Spooky fairy, illusion. " Mentioned.

"Just like trickster. " Boy said. " Or impostor. "

"Exactly. " She nodded. "Exactly..." She was a bit sad. "Ah, I hope it'll be as cool at the camp as it was at the internships. "

"Don't remind me..." He hissed, both of them had an internship in the same place, with a hero called Best Jeanist.

During one of the actions, Bakugou almost went down through her for a heart attack.

When Katsuki stayed in the office of the professional hero, Takao steamed into him overjoyed.

"Hey, Bakugou! Look! " She called satisfied.

"No, I won't look. I don't care." He replied, staring at the documents he received from the hero. "Give me a break, damn it. "

"But Bakugou, please just look! " She pleaded. "Bakugou, please, just once!"

"Eh..." He sighed heavily. "If I look, will you give me peace and get out of here?"

"Yeah, I was going to go to the hospital anyway. " She replied thoughtfully.

"Okay, what...? " He sighed again. "Hospital? " Repeated after her and turned towards her.

"Look! " Rachel called overjoyed as he looked at her. "I got shot!" She was happy because it was her first wound on a heroic mission.

"You got shot?!!! " He shouted and ran to her. "You completely lost your mind!!" He caught her and led her to the hospital.

"Maybe you won't get a heart attack again..." She laughed at the mere mention.

"Well, I hope so. " Katsuki shook his head.

"And will you tell me yours hero name when you choose one?" She asked with a smile. "Have you already come up with something?"

"All my ideas were rejected. " He replied indifferently. "Even though they were damn good!" Growled.

"I hope you'll tell me once you know. " Said nicely.

Girl knew how smart and clever Katsuki was. She also knew that sooner or later he would figure it out, but with her help, it would come sooner. At first, she didn't want him to know about anything. As well as Kirishima, but now she has changed her mind. She had lost all those close to her, and her further mission made little sense, even if it ever made sense. Teenager spent wonderful moments with class 1-A, which she'll surely remember forever and will value them over life.