Several weeks have passed since the last incident in the canteen. Today, in a lesson, which All Might himself teaches, teacher announced that there would be combat training. Students could dress up in their superhero outfits and were to go to the practice area.

Rachel took the words of her superiors to herself, she had to be kind to others and not stand out. Not to cause any trouble, otherwise it would all end badly for her. Girl calmed the situation in connection with the last quarrel with Bakugou. She didn't want to have an enemy in him, she knew that if he had become one, he would be a very strong opponent. So as if nothing had happened, after an argument, she reconciled with him pretending to be quite stupid and explaining that it was her bad day and therefore she didn't control her emotions. The blond didn't care at all and behaved as he always did.

At the moment, all the students of class 1-A were already in the square, they were all dressed in their costumes and couldn't wait for the lesson. Everyone looked amazing, some were even hard to get to know. Takao's outfit was divided into several parts. Rachel had a black eye mask, and the top of her outfit was in the form of a short sleeveless blouse, the length in front of the navel. For this, girl wore a solid short-sleeved vest, which seemed to be quite resistant to external factors. The lower part consisted of shorts. Around the student's waist there was a belt that additionally held the cape reaching from the hips to the knees. The belt had many lockers and space for weapons in the form of daggers or special pistols, from which the climbing rope was fired. Rachel's hands also featured gloves that covered her entire hand on her right hand, and four fingers, except for her thumb, which was exposed, on the other. Not only were the hands covered, the gloves reached girl's elbows. Everything came together perfectly and matched her abilities that she had given, and the whole outfit was in black and navy blue.

The dark-haired woman looked around at the others and after a while she also saw Bakugou, so she immediately ran to him.

"Ha! Bakugou! " She called joyfully. "Great outfit. "She praised and smiled at him.

"Shut up, you're too loud. " Katsuki sighed.

"Me too loud? " She laughed. "Mostly you're the one who screams the loudest, 'Die!'" Rachel faked her voice, she imitated Bakugou.

"Shut up, will you?! " He shouted at her. "I''ll kill you!" Said to which Takao laughed.

"It's nice that you're back in shape. " She smiled and stood next to him.

Katsuki looked at her and sighed heavily and said nothing more.

At that time, the teacher explained the rules of training.

"Detention, imprisonment, shady business in hiding ... "Professional hero said. "In a society full of heroes, clever villains remain in the shadows. " He added, and Rachel involuntarily smiled at his words. "In this lesson, you'll take on the role of villains or heroes to face off in a two-on-two fight inside one of the buildings. Look, the villains are hiding nuclear weapons somewhere in this building. The heroes want to end it. Their task is to capture the villains or seize the bomb at the appointed time. Villains must guard weapons or capture heroes. The composition of the pairs and who will face whom will be decided by the draw! Let's get started! " Said too cheerfully and began to draw pairs.

It turned out that Bakugou and Rachel are together as a "D" team.

Later, All Might began to draw which teams would be villains and which would be heroes, as well as who would face each other first. It was decided that the "D" team would face the "A" team, in which there was a certain Midoriya along with Uraraka. Takao noticed from the very beginning of school that the two didn't like each other, they even hated each other, at least in the case of Bakugou. The blond hated the green-haired boy, and Rachel didn't know why, but she planned to find out. The situation looked really interesting. What has happened that these two hate each other so much? Who knows, maybe this case will help her a bit in finding the successor of All Might. Takao was very curious about it.