15.

Camp activities were aimed at increasing the real strength of future heroes, so every day, students had to get up early in the morning and practice indicated and properly selected exercises that were to help them increase their limits. It was also to prepare for all evils, which are increasing with each passing moment.

The students had a few minutes break from training. Rachel sat next to Uraraka on a bench and with ate with her pocky that she had stolen from the cafeteria the day before.

After a few moments, Bakugou, Kirishima and Deku camed, who were just as tired of training as the others.

"Deku-kun... " Urarka looked blushed at the walking boy.

Takao immediately smiled significantly at her face.

"You're blushing! " She called cheerfully and poked the girl. "And what kind of dreamy eyes are these?" Said amused. "Ah, I understand, youl fall in love..." She began, but schoolgirl sitting next to her didn't let her finish.

"No. Not at all. " Uraraka said blushed. "Please stop Rachel-san..." She shook her head and hid her red face in her hands.

"Oi, Ray... " Bakugou walked up to them.

"Hm? "Dark-haired woman looked at him.

"Give me one. " Pointed to pocky. He ran his hand through his hair, and at the same time Uraraka approached Deku.

"Pocky, huh? " She played with one pocky she had in her mouth, and then reached for the second piece to give it to the blond boy.

"You eat so much and you're surprised that you can't lose weight. " Katsuki added, to which Rachel wanted to beat him up.

"Here." She handed him a pocky, and when he wanted to bite it, teenager withdrew her hand and boy didn't manage to take the delicacy. "Oh, come here, you've got pocky. " She played with him. She wanted revange for his earlier talk. "Something wrong, Katsukiiii?" Mocked him.

"Tch, stop it, damn fairy! " Blond boy cursed and continued to try to take her delicacy.

Moments later, boy took advantage of Rachel's inattention and instead of taking pocky, which she had in her hand, Bakugou leaned over her and bit off the tip of the pocky that girl was holding in her mouth. At that moment, their faces were millimeters apart. Takao was in no small shock. They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment, Rachel's face blushing, but with Bakugou it was quite the opposite. Boy laughed quietly and then left proud of the fact that he had won the pocky war.

"Point for you, Bakugou. " Kirishima laughed and followed his friend.

"Aww, youre blushing. " Uraraka pointed to her companion. "And what a dreamy eye! " She laughed, seeing Rachel still blushed and shocked at the same time.

In the evening, Bakugou was sitting on one of the free couches in the rooms.

"If any of you take one more step towards me..." Katsuki said angrily, seeing Kirishima, Denki, and Sero approaching him with markers, lipsticks, and things like that. "I'm going to fucking kill you all. " He spoke quite seriously.

"But then she will wake up. " Eijiro replied amused. "You don't want that, do you?" Laughed when he saw that Rachel had fallen asleep again on blond boy sitting next to him, who was only growling with rage. "Now, don't move, otherwise you'll wake her up. " Red-haired said and then together with Denki he began to paint Katsuki on the face and fasten his hair bows. Due to the fact that Takao fell asleep on him, boy had limited movements and couldn't defend himself.

At the time, Sero was taking pictures of the action and marveled at how Kirishima and Denki had accurately painted Katsuki.

"How did you do that? " He said.