11.

"I'm asking everyone for silence. " Aizawa said, class 1-A teacher. "Mineta, hide that newspaper." He pointed to the student who fulfilled his request after a while. "Please take your seats..." Ordered and then sighed heavily. "Since we're all here ... "

"Um, Aizawa-sensei ...? " Kirishima interjected so teacher looked at him. "Not everyone, Rachel is missing. " He said.

"I know. " He replied then sighed again. "I called you eariler without her knowing. " Said, which surprised the others.

"Why? " Midoriya asked.

"Something happened? " Urarak asked.

"Yes. " Teacher nodded. "Yesterday evening... Rachel's brother died. " He said, and Kirishima and Bakugou exchanged shocking looks. "I asked you to come earlier, because I wanted to have a few words with you. It'll be a very difficult time for Rachel so I ask you to support her, not only as classmates, but also close friends... Let her know that she's not alone. That's why Mineta..." He looked at him again. "Please refrain from any dirty texts." He shook his head. "That's it for now. " Added and left the class, leaving the shocked students alone.

Kirishma got up and walked over to Bakugou.

"But Ray-chan said his treatment was resumed." He said in a whisper to an equally surprised friend. "What could have happened ...? What do you think? " He looked at his friend.

"Maybe it wasn't what we thought. " He replied and then sighed heavily.

"You're suggesting something? That the treatment didn't help? " He asked.

"If there was any treatment at all. " Katsuki looked at his companion.

"But Ray-chan said ... "

"She might not have known about it herself. " Bakugou interrupted him. "After all, she cared about her brother, if she knew about it ... "

"She wouldn't let that happen. " Eijiro finished for his friend. "Poor Ray-chan, she sure is devastated. " He said sadly.

" Aizawa-sensei is right. " They heard Deku's voice in the background. "Let Takao-san know that she's not alone, she will receive our support. "

"You're right. " Uraraka said.

"Shut your mouth, damn Deku! " Katsuki called and the others looked at him. "What you want to do? Right at the outset, as soon as she arrives, will you tell her, how sorry you are, for losing hers brother?! Huh? " He said sharply. "Do you really think it'll help her somehow ?!"

"Maybe you're right. " Izuku said. "But she should know she has support in us." He said looking at the blonde. "that despite the loss of his brother, she still has... "

"None of us can replace him. Do you want to remind her that she lost him?! " Katsuki interrupted him. "It won't help to mention his death."

"Right, it will only kill her even more. " Kirishima agreed.

"What are you planning to do? " Momo asked, and after a while Rachel entered the class and everyone suddenly fell silent.

Takao was really devastated, it was evident as soon as she entered the room. Girl was surprised to see everyone in their places.

"Oh, you're here? " She smiled immediately, pretending that everything was fine. "I hope I'm not late. " Said still smiling and then took her place. "Why is it so quiet? " She looked at her companions.

"Ahhaha..." Denki laughed nervously. "We thought that Aizawa-sensei had already come. " Said the first thing that came to mind. "And you know what it is, better not to mess with him ... Haha ... "Laughed nervously.