18.

"Stop beating me, damn fairy! " Blond man shouted, girl had not yet recovered, but after a few minutes she began to realize what was happening.

"Katsuki, is that really you?! " She was surprised.

"Don't yell in my ear! " He growled at her and put teenager on the ground.

"I'm glad that... That you're okay... " She said somewhat uncertainly, afraid of his reaction.

After a while, she realized that blond boy had led her out of her hiding place.

"Did you come for me...? " She asked shocked.

"As you can see. " He replied indifferently. "Kirishima told me that it was because of your transmitter that they knew where to look for me. Later things got a bit complicated. All Might has fallen from his strength after his fight. " Said, which caught girl's attention. "It's like that in a nutshell. " Shook his head. "I still had to look for you!" He shouted at girl, who now had tears in her eyes.

"And Dara...? " She asked, heartbroken. "Where is this idiot? " Asked in a rather weak voice. "He stayed, didn't he?" Guessed seeing blond man's face. "Damn bastard!" She knelt on him. "Idiot..." Shook her head and hid her face in her hands.

After a long while, teenager recovered and looked at Bakugou again.

"Ray, I've had enough. " Katsuki said, and walked over to her and slammed his hand against the wall against which Takao was leaning. "I won't wait any longer. Stop lying at last! You have to tell me everything. " Said sternly. "It's your doing, isn't it? You're the one behind it! " He looked into her eyes. "All these hints that I received, you sent me all this on purpose! You wanted me to discover the truth, huh? I guessed it and without your help! I knew something was wrong with you. "

"I'm aware of this. " She nodded and looked into boy's eyes. "After all, you yourself said that sooner or later you will know the truth. " Reminded. "I wanted it to happen sooner. "

"Why? " Asked dryly. "Why did you want to... "

"All Might is exhausted, yes...? " She interrupted him and looked significantly in the eyes. "I wonder who will replace him, right? Someone has to be another symbol of peace, right? " Smiled boldly. "All Might has a successor. " Said confidently. "It didn't surprise you. Just like I thought. " Her words scared him a bit. "All Might has a successor, one of the U.A. students..." She said, and boy became even more frightened. "At first I thought it might be someone like you or Todoroki, but then something else came to me... Namely, one fact caught my attention ... You've always been surprised that Deku has some ability, from what you said it seemed that earlier at school, he didn't show it at all, right? It was quite strange, after all, it's hard to hide such a powerful ability, isn't it? " Turned her head to the side. "But then something else came to me... What if Deku really didn't have the ability and only acquired it after arriving in the U.A. I wonder what? " Looked at the frightened Bakugou. "Yes, Katsuki, I know who the successor of All Might is, I've known it for a long time, it wasn't hard to guess. " She said indifferently. "You know that too, don't you?"

"Were you supposed to discover it? " Man asked dryly what she nodded to. "Why?"

"Someone wanted to know the weak side of his great enemy. " She replied indifferently.

"Trixi... And this? " He shook his head. "Trickster. " Said, looking at girl in despair. "You're a traitor..." These words went down blond man's throat quite hard.

"I'm a traitor. " Teenager nodded and then something else caught her attention. "Katsuki... I know you have no reason to trust me, but... "She approached boy and then took his face in her hands and used another ability. The moment her eyes lit up for a moment, Bakugou stood still and couldn't move at all. "Stay here. I don't know if I'll be able to survive it, but... " She sighed hard. "Well, I'm glad that I got this task. At least that's how I was able to get to know you... And you and Kirishima. " She smiled sadly. "Thank you and I'm sorry..." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Tell that to Kiri from me. After a few minutes you'll be able to move again, but now, I beg you..."Said, looking into his eyes. "Stay here, don't speak up and don't move. "