12.

The following days were equally difficult for Rachel. Girl tried to hide these feelings, somewhere in the depths of her heart, which had already fallen apart. Her friends were by her side all the time, for which she was grateful, so she tried to focus on them and reject the pain to the other side. She did it more than once, so it didn't cause her much difficulty, or at least that's what she told herself.

During one of the breaks, Takao saw Dara talking to a girl who probably professed love for him. However, he rejected her in a rather nasty way, which caused her to run away, and he, as if nothing had moved further ahead and came across Rachel.

"You're an asshole. " Dark-haired woman shook her head at the sight of that scene.

"I knooooow. " He grinned her teeth. "But you like me anyway. " Stopped next to her.

Takao laughed softly and looked from behind her companion at Bakugou, who was walking back to school. Dara noticed that she was looking at him.

"You like him. " He noticed and put his hands back in his pockets.

"Huh? " She was surprised and looked at boy standing opposite. "He's a friend, just like Kiri. "

"Kiri? " Repeated after her. "You mean that Kirishima?" Asked what she nodded to.

"Well, what? "

" I didn't say anything. "

"But your gaze says it all. " Takao said, to which Dara laughed.

"Are you sure what you're doing?" He looked at her significantly.

"What do you mean? "

"You know what. You're brave, loyal and kind..." He said. "Although you may have lost your way around in who to be loyal to, and who you're kind to. "

" No, not at all. " She replied. "I'm loyal to myself, I'm doing what I think is right." Woman approached him. "Although it's not always right..." Sadly lowered her head.

"You're too good for them. " Pointed to her class. "You're trying for nothing, you're too nice. You think that when they know the whole truth, they'll still want to stick with you?"

"What are you getting at, Dara?" She looked into his eyes. "I'm well aware of that, you know? " Raised her voice a bit.

"See, I don't mind being the bad guy. Maybe people just expect more from you." He said.

"Why? " They began to argue. "Because "being good" comes so easy to me? Well, guess what?! It doesn't! " She sighed heavily and then there was a momentary silence.

"I know it's hard for you after Shinichiro death..." Dara began.

"Stop it. " She didn't let him finish.

Boy sighed and walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders so she looked at him.

"I'm not a hero..." He said. "I'm not good either. It's not in me at all. " Said, looking into her eyes. "It's different with you. " These words surprised her a bit. "The path I've taken, and the path you're going down even more, is the way of no return, Ray-chin. I know it and you know it too. " He sighed and then twisted one of her long strands of hair on his finger. "I want to tell you that it may not be too late for you..." Boy let go of her hair and looked into her eyes again. "You can still come back, but you have to do it as soon as possible. "

"Why are you telling me this? " She asked somewhat uncertainly.

" Well, I wouldn't mind keeping you all just for myself. " He laughed, to which she shook her head. "I just know you. " Said what caught her attention again. "Don't make that mistake. Now that Shinichiro is gone, there's nothing holding you there anymore. "