20.

"You mean..." Takao began hesitantly, looking at the teacher. "That I can go back to school...?"

"Yes. " Aizawa replied. "You're in my care now, so be polite. " He stroked her head.

"Sensei? " She looked at him. "What happens next? What will happen to me? "

Man sighed heavily and said nothing for a moment.

"Time will tell..." He replied after a long while. "Until now, you'll be under my care. Be polite, don't lean out and do what I tell you to do, and it'll be fine. " Brushed her head. "Agreed? "

"Agreed. " She said with a sad smile. "However, when it comes to... "

"The class knows the truth. " Teacher interjected. "The whole truth. " Added, which caught her attention. "I think most would do the same if they were in your situation. Don't worry about it. " Smiled at her nicely. "It's going to be fine."

"Sensei do you have children? " She asked slightly amused. "Sensei would be a great father. "Added with a smile.

"I don't. " Man replied amused. "So far, you're enough for me. " He pat her head. "Now, let's go. "

Rachel lived with Aizawa, got her own room, new clothes and needed things for school. Today she was supposed to return to the U.A., she was very afraid of it. Together with her gteacher, she went there earlier.

She walked with her head down, and her thoughts went wild amazingly. It was only after a long while that someone else's voice woke her up.

"Ray-chan! " She heard, and when she looked ahead, she saw that Bakugou and Kirishima were waiting for her before entering the school. Red-haired boy was just running towards her, and when he got there, he grabbed her solidly and hugged her tightly, then spun around with her. "I'm so glad to see you!" He said, still hugging her.

Blushed teenager unsteadily reciprocated her friend's gesture, and after a while she hugged it much more. Tears appeared in her eyes again, but she tried to chase them away.

"Kiri..." She whispered shyly. "I'm sorry..." She cried. "I'm so sorry... "

"Shh, don't say anything. " He stroked her head. "It's okay. " Looked at her and smiled. "It's good, and it's going to get better. " He grinned his teeth. "Right?" Glanced at Bakugou approaching them. "Together we can handle it. "He assured, and his words touched Takao even more.

"And what did you do, idiot? She cries again because of you. " Katsuki punched Eijiro in the head.

"Huh? " The other one was scared. "Ray-chan! Don't cry, please... " Approached her. "It'skay, don't cry. " Boy panicked and tried to calm her down.

"I'll leave her to you for a moment." Aizawa interjected. "Then come straight to the classroom. "

"Yes, Sensei! " Eijiro called, and again worried, he looked at his friend, who had already calmed down a bit. "Don't be afraid. " Said seeing her worry. "We'll be right next to you. " He put his hand on her shoulder and sent a comforting smile.

"Head up, Ray. " Bakugou interjected. "Try to stumble, and I'll kill you. " Snorted and went with his friends to school.

They walked through several corridors and were about to reach their classroom when Rachel stopped at one point. Woman was shaking.

"I can't do it..." She said, heartbroken. "I can't..." Shook her head. "How do I look them in the eye...? And especially Iida... "

"You dealt with worse situations. " Katsuki interjected. "You even saved me from the damn falling debris. " His words caught the girl's attention. "Yes, I recognized you then. Because of that situation, I figured out the truth faster. But never mind. " He approached dark-haired woman. "Just be yourself. " Looked into her eyes. "Speak from the heart. "