Kidnapped. 3

Summer POV

I basically just got up and came from the bathroom. Only to be slapped across my face. That's when where I was kicked back in. I must've closed the door thinking I was home.

The slap cause me to fall onto the bed and drag my knees closer to my chest. That hit really stung. I turn quickly after and stare at Chris.

Me, " the fuck is wrong with you?! I didn't do shit!" I stood up only to be pushed down. It got me more mad, so I stood up again and I removed my hand from my face. Only to look up at him and get pushed again, but this time he got on top of me and held me down. I struggled a little.

Chris, "Don't lie ta me!! I hate when chicks lie. Fear me or you will die!" Fear closed my throat. I just closed my eyes and shook my head. I wanted him to stop. The next thing I know he held both my wrists tightly with one hand and had his other hand ready to wrip off his shirt that I was wearing.

My eyes shoot open and I stare him in his eyes. Me, " I'm not lying I swear...I didn't lock the door." At this point I was really about to start sobbing. "Please d-don't do this ta me..." I shut my eyes again trying to prevent tears.

Chris POV

As she shut her eyes again...I rethought what I was doing. Why was I rethinking?

I slowly got off of her and she balled up. The action wasn't new to me. The feeling was. I backed up and she just slowly tried to sit up. She refused to look up at me. I could tell where I slapped her would bruise.

Summer, " i-i wan- c-can I go downstairs." I walk over to the door and locked it. I see her head snap up looking at me. The fire was still there but she was still hurt. She reminded of me.

Summer, " Why did-

Me, "you're not gonna lay downstairs. You already took a shower so we can lay here and fall asleep." I sighed and started to walk back to the bathroom. I remove my shirt. "And if you try to run while I shower- matter of fact get your ass in here...Now!" She flinched and walked to the bathroom to now stand in front of me. I could tell she was angry. Beyond it.

I move and she comes in. She sits on top of the toilet seat and I get naked and get in the shower. When I peek through the shower curtain, summer was knocked out. She had her head on the sink.

We barely had any encounters cause Jess came over and I ain't want her in my business. When I first grabbed Summer, I don't know what it was. I decide to leave the water running and I slowly get out the shower. Trying no to wake her. When I get out I realize she's laying with the right cheek (one I slapped) up.

With the towel around my waist. I bent down and examined it a little better. My stomach turned. She started to fidget under my stare so I carefully stood back up and pretended like I was brushing my teeth.

She opened her eyes and picked her head up. I glanced down at her and she had her face in her hands. I finish up and tap her but she's fallen asleep again. So instead I pick her up and carry her to the room. Placing her down I look at her summer skin. She had chestnut brown hair and long eyelashes.

This face is why I took her. Getting in next to her. I bring her to my body, so my chest is on her back. Then we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Awaking the next day...

Summer, "mmmm" she wraps her leg around me and snuggles her face into my chest.

I open my eyes still in a daze of sleep. Finally, I look down and see how she was all laid up on me and how my hands was wrapped around her back.

It was...weird..I think? She moved her head on me to get comfortable again.

Summer opens her eyes finally and looks up at me. She blinks over and over, she finally realizes who I am and she yanks away from me. Sitting up she wipes her face. I just laid there till I realized I should probably get up. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

Almost finish with my shower, I realize I left summer out there. Now I gotta catch her. I finish and wrap a towel around my waist. Heading back into my room quickly to get dress. I see Summer laid up on the bed knocked out.

Me, "she must be tired..." She was sprawled out on the bed. I laughed a little and got changed. I left the room though to head to the room with my cameras and data. The cameras were placed everywhere. It was to early in the morning for movement.

Since Jess was gone I could continue what I had in mind for Summer. There's even a camera in my room and she just so happens to be asleep, so I'll wait.

Before Summer, I kidnapped other girls. It's just something I do when I have time. I've done this to probably 4 other girls who I can barely remember the names of. They were all alike. When I had them they tried to run away over and over. They bled the same. They acted like they love me sometimes so I'd let them go. I hated that. When 2 of them were doing that, i made sure they wouldn't do that ever again.

The other 2 girls died of dumb stuff. One of them ran away and I watched her from the camera. She decided to eat some of the berries and they ended up being poisionous. She died hours later while standing by a river. All the girls and I fucked, but this one was real obsessed with my shit.

She ended up masturbating with a stick, which had posion ivy. Luckily she did that like 4 hours away from my house. That's basically it.

Now you're probably like...well why do you kidnap girls? Well cause all these girls were close to this one girl that broke my heart and I found out they had a society and they went around tearing guys heart apart the best they could. Summer was the last girl I took. She's 21 and I'm 25. I started dating her friend when she was 16 or 15, Monica.

Once I finish Summer off, my heart will be mended. I think. I notice in my camera that summer is still asleep, but thinking about my past has me wanting to start the pain. I get up and lock the room behind me.