Kidnapped. 8

Court Day•••|•••

Summer POV

I hide out in the bathroom trying to calm down. These past few weeks I've been staying in a hotel. I stayed at Chris's for a few days bit left. I cut off my communication with everyone and this would be the first anyone's seen or heard from me in awhile.

Finally getting out of the bathroom, I realize I forgot something. I still had time so I rush to my car. I reach in and grab it. I realize my hearts to heavy to carry it around any longer.

I stare at it and finally come up from my car, bumping into a chess.

Me, " Jake?..what the hell?-"

Jake, "look I'm sorry summer. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I guess I was obsessed with power. I just didn't want to lose you."

Me, " I have to go." He blocked my path and I looked up at him cocking my head to the side.

Jake, "please...hear me out." I take a breath and step back. I look at my phone real quick. I still had time.

Jake, " I'm sorry. I know I said that, but I just need to know...are you going to make this dude pay."

I scoff.

Me, " I'm gonna make you pay...in the most calmest way." A tear fell from my eye. I want you to take this. I place the ring in his hand. " I just grabbed it from my car...before this was the thing that kept me calm. It's what I looked at and I admired because it was our love suppressed into an object. With that I walked off, but of course he tried me even when I was being peaceful.

Jake, " you not fucking leaving me summer!!" He tried to grab me and I punched the shit outta him knocking him out cold. I kicked him in his nuts and continued into the court. Turning back to just get a glance. When I turn around I bump into Chris. Falling to the floor. I look up and see him try to help me.

Me, " oh God, yo today ain't my day." I get up pushing his hand away. " what do you want Chris?.. A minute of my time. Okay. Go." I snapped at him and you'll find out why.

Chris, " why you acting like that?" His eyebrows furrowed.

Me, " Chris tell me why I saw a two thousand dollar check laying on my Fucking dresser the morning I left ya house. Then! When i ain't take it.." I looked around me and stepped closer to him. Even though I yelled every other thing. I wanted him to see the fire in my eyes. " you deposited it into my account and had your fish smelling assistant threaten me for days."

He looked confused but with my experience. I just know all men are great actors. I scoff and push past him.

" You and Jake deserve each other!" I shout as I walk away. "And don't follow me!" I went to the court room we were suppose to meet at and they said the case going on is going to be a little longer.

I nod and sit down to relax. I still hadn't come to a decision. I didn't want to please Jake and send Chris to jail, but I can't believe Chris would lie. Lisa is his assistant and wouldn't make a move without him. Mr. CEO of bullshit industries.

My heart just got more heated by sitting there so I decide to just rush to the bathroom to wash my face a little.

Chris POV

Lisa just came at the bathroom and I grabbed her arm and pulled her to a wall on the outside of the bathroom.

Me, " what did you tell Summer?" By the look on her face I knew she was about to lie. "Don't even think about lying."

She sighs, "Baby I didn't want her to get you sent away...so I may have gave her a check...she ain't take it so I deposited a good amount in her bank account. But I was smart so that it wouldn't be traced back to you-"

Me, " oh my fucking God. What is wrong with you? That's bribery and now she hates me. I ain't want her to lie."

Lisa, "Babe don't be mad. I was just-" she had her hands on my chest and I push them away.

Me, "stay away from me. Seriously.. I'm done with you crazy broads." I walked away quick and swiftly, which made it difficult for her to catch up. When I got back the case before mine was just ending.

~~~~~~~Hours later~~~~~~~~

•••After the case and sentencing of Christopher Maurice Brown ••••

Summer POV

I walked out the court room with a blank face. Of course Lisa grilled me and she was straight balling. I mean she loves him. Me...eh.

I finally got outside. I finally got outside and sat on top of my car. I don't know why but I wanted to watch Chris go away. Taking a breath I waited. After my testimony, I knew the verdict so I left.

Chris POV

Coming out the court room being escorted by the police officers had me in mix feelings. Finally out the court house and down the steps. I looked up and saw Summer watching her phone on top of her car just....waiting.

I guess when she felt my stare she looked up. My feelings were mixed up every time I looked at her even when she was younger. I asked the police officer for a minute. He nodded and I walked over to her.

She put her phone down and we stared at each other.

"Wait for me...I just gotta sign some papers." She nodded. I rush over to the cop and sign some papers. Then rush back to her. She came down from the car and we both got in her mercedes.

Me, " ya boy a free man cause of you." What ya thought...she was gonna send me to jail? Shit so did I.

She pulled out the parking lot, "Yes you are Christopher." We pulled up to a red light. "So lemme ask you something..you really done with us crazy broads." She smirked. I cheesed hard as hell.

I respond, " eh....you love me summer?"

Summer, " eh." She shrugged her shoulder and we both laughed before I pulled her close to me and we shared our first real kiss. Our lips entangling and I lick her bottom lip begging for entrance of course her stubborn ass refuses. Letting my handle travel to her waist. She moans a little and smiles through the kiss. I lick her bottom lip again and nothing.

I say into the kiss, " girl open ya damn mouth." She immediately pulls away and laughs. We speed off.

Me, " iight watch when we get home."

She blushed again. "Mine or yours she asked," she asked and I responded by saying " they both ours."

" I love you Summer."

"Eh..." I stale face her. " I love you too baby."

"It's daddy when I'm in it." I say into her neck.

She pushes me playfully, " such your freak ass up."

Me, " what I said in it?! You think dirty." I laugh and she gives me the side eye.

•••|||••••••||||••••||||•••••|||••••|||••••||

Jessica- 10 years

Demonte (Monica)- 15 years

Dmontes accomplice- 10 years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theee End..of this story.
Next one's called
Brother?
Thanks for the love.
Don't forget to like and comment