Old friends 4

Your POV
Tree rolled up to my mommas house. It was extremely late. I'm grown but stepping into my mothers house is a different story. I'm like 13 again so...

I get out the car and run to the house jumping over the fence instead of unlocking that creaky thing. I ran to the back of the house and backed up a little then ran up the house to reach a window. Luckily it was left open. I was in the kitchen and my room was upstairs. First I wrote a note then I checked the living room.

I quickly and quietly got upstairs and took my bags thank god she didn't unpack it.

Before I left I would've checked her room but the door was closed so I guess I...can go out the door. I quickly and quietly went down the stairs. I decided to grab some juice real quick though. Then I headed to the door, but someone was heading into the driveway. Shit! I run to the window again and wave to Trey. My heart was in my ears.

Luckily he parked ahead with his security so I could see them. Trey and his security came over.

I whisper yell, " catch!" I hear laughter in the house shit. After that I get onto the counter and I put my feet out and then my body. Finally hanging by my hands I close the windowsill to a little space above my fingers.

The persons in the kitchen now, but I think their walking in and out I just need to get off before they shut the window.

I feel someone hands on my legs and when they squeeze my thighs I think its a sign so I let go. Luckily I didn't get hurt. It was Trey's body guard who caught. I don't know how I felt about him all up on me like that, but I was thankful. We picked up my stuff and the juice I took from the fridge and ran to the car.

Looking back at my house. I stared at the Benz in my driveway..uh who my momma got in the house?!

Trey, "You iight little girl?"

"Who you calling little?"

Trey, "The girl who jumped in a window and out to get her stuff out her mommas house."

"That don't make me little!" I laugh and shout back, but it sure as hell did make me little, but I'm not admitting that and you can blame growing up with boys for that.

Trey shook his head and we bumped to the radio all the way to his house.
Trey, "you should rest though. Its kind of a long ride back." I smile and nod.

~~~in the morning~~~
I woke up around 9 going to 10. I've always been a bit of an early bird. Since I expected none of the guys to be up I decided to take a shower and get dress so Trey wouldn't have to wait for me later.

Getting dressed and done. I walk out in some slacks and a crop top because I felt like dressing comfortable today. Finally leaving the room I woke up in, I try to find the stairs. Damn Trey bought a big place. He was doing really well.

I get downstairs and see Trey on the phone.

Trey, "damn girl that took forever."

Me, "Did you sleep and shower at the same time? I'm outside TT. Hurry up I wanna see the boys." He nods and I head for the door. Walking down the patio and sitting on the stairs just waiting. I decide to check my Instagram. I barely got on it but I thought why not.

I decided to look for the guys but I didn't know their stage names. I typed in Trey but so many things popped up. Everyone was calling Michael Tyga last night so I hash tagged his name. Most of the pictures were him and I clicked on one and followed it to his direct page. Damn he had a lot of followers.

Trey, "aye let's go big head!!" I snap my head up and see Trey in a nice jet black lambo. I suck my teeth at his remark and get in.

A few hours later we pulled up to Michaels big house.

Me, "what's the big houses?! Ya live with your whole family?!" Trey started laughing but I was serious. I loved myself a comfortable apartment.

Trey, "here" he hands me my McDonalds. I take it and he wraps his arm over my shoulder and we walk to the door.

Me, "You and August been good?"

Trey, "Yea we make sure we're close. I take care of him out here." I smile a little. Trey's always wanted a brother and I kind of remember helping him find august and supporting him while I was in New York with my moms.

Trey, "I can thank you for that." He kisses my forehead and I wipe it.

Me, "Boy keep that saliva off my head." He bumped me and we laughed a little. Getting to the door I was gonna knock but Trey just opened it.

Trey, "Where Michaelangelo and my yella nigga at?!?!?" I laugh and me and Trey come rolling into a big kitchen where a huge breakfast was place breakfast. Chris and his girl were here, Trell, some girl who looked so familiar she had black hair and a nice body for a white girl.

Me, "hey guys. Where Michael at?" The white girl looked at me funny. She smiled but there was that twitch in her eye. The hell is wrong with these girls in Cali.

Trell got up and gave me a hug then told me he'd go get him. I nodded and walked over and gave chris a hug. I sat in between chris and the white girl.

I decide to introduce myself and she shakes my hand and tells me her name. Kylie?...God what is it about her name..

I decide to forget about it. Trey calls me over to get something to eat. I look at him and he already gets it.

Trey, "You want...pancakes and some of th- I'll make it for you." I smile and hold the plate while trey makes my plate. He holds my hand and guides even though I didn't need it. Trey was always the sweetest and we've always been close and had that brother and sister bond.

"Best friend!!!" My head shoots up to a screaming Michael. He came over and dapped Trey. Then I give him a long hug. It feels like forever with these guys.

"How was ya night?"

I reply, "it was iight. Now what you wanted to show me?"

Michael, "its a who girl not no what."

"My bad." I laugh a little and watch as Trey grabs our plates and goes to the table.

Michael, "bring in that Rottweiler!!" My eyes almost buldge out.

Me, "na I'm good. Nigga I don't like dogs-"

Michael held me as I squirmed and them Trell appeared at the corner with a little boy holding his hand and trailing behind him.

Everyone in the room started to laugh. The little boy walked towards us under Michaels command. Once he got closer michael picked him up.

Me, "wait...this your son?"

"Yea.. You can't see the king resemblance."

I shake my head and laugh lightly, "Hieee what's your name cutie?"

He laughed and shook his head. Aweee.

Michael answered for him, "his name is King Kyle." King reaches for me so I take him from his dad.

While walking I hear one of the guys say that kings a ladies man already. I was gonna sit next to Chris again.

Trey, "over here girl." Trey sat across the table next to Krissy.

I moved with King still in my hands. I sit next to Trey and he moves my plate in front of me.

Me, "King you want some bacon? huh?" He nods and I feed him.

Chris, "cmere big head."
Me and King look up at Chris, which makes all the guys laugh.

Chris, "sorry big head. I'm talking to the other big head." He says looking at me. I roll my eyes and King squirms out my hands and runs over to him. I decide to eat whatever Trey put on my plate.

After we all sat around the table and got to know each other a little more. We decided to hang around the house. Trell even called his girl to come over with his kids. She seemed really cool. Her name was Heather.

At a point I snuck outside and sat on the patio.

"Wanna take a walk with me?"

I immediately smiled but I didn't turn around I Just got up and he met me at the bottom step. Did I mention we were always close?