Kidnapped. 6

We were a couple miles from Chris' place. It'd taken us 3 days to get here because I had convinced the physco to stop at a rest stop so we could rest. Once we did though I already went through with my plan.

We pull up to his house and I expected to see police cars, but maybe they already took her. Instead Chris invited me in. I teally just wanted to get home and see my hopefully faithful baby. But as soon as we steeped in we were pepper sprayed and jumped. I swear there were like 6 guys.

A few hours later

I awoke in a chair facing some dude. He looked all bloody and weak. He was bent over his chair barely breathing. My heart race picked up cause I finally recognized the hair color from the blood. Chris.

I tried moving but I was tied up so tightly. They had my hands and legs attached to the chairs arms and legs. They must've injected me with something because my mouth felt really dry and i couldn't hear.

Chris' breathing started to slowly become less. I look around the room we were in and try to bounce my chair. Chris's head came up slowly and he trailed up the chair. Once I saw his face, I squinted. He look so bad my heart raced and I don't know how but I started to cry. I kept trying to reach for him. His head fell slowly.

Me, "n...n...noo..." My voice was so hoarse. The lights got cut on and I shut my eyes out of reflex. Blinking a few times when I reoppend them. There was some dude who oddly resembled Monica.

The dude, "god you still look good." I glanced at Chris. I feel lost. Did monica have a twin brother.

The dude, " oh me and my ex had to patch it up real quick. You like the surgery I got done. It was all because of you."

My head snapped back and my eyes grew wide.

Me, "m...wa..t...errr..."

Monica, "oh I'm so sorry of course baby." She or...he brought me a bottle of water and tilted my head up, so I could drink. I looked the other way while I drank. Monica even tried to wipe my tears. I accidentally yet purposely choked. She or...he patted my back to help.

Once I caught my breath I looked up and saw that this man was Monica.

Me, "why?"

Monica, " I realized that all the shit we been through wasn't worth some stupid revenge and I also realized that I loved you, but you disappeared and I did you so wrong."

I was still stuck on the fact that she was a man.

Monica, " say something."

Me, " I need some sleep." I just had this weird look on my face. She or he nodded over and over and untied me. Monica said ofcourse then she/ he left. I felt my wrists and legs then rushed to Chris.

I lift his head and tap his cheek to make sure he's alive. He opened his eyes a little and my heart fluttered with relief. I untied him and let his bloody body fall on me. I didn't even care. I'm over the revenge shit. I've been kidnapped twice. Forget revenge, I just wanna go home.

I haven't seen Monica or whatever she calls herself in a few hours. Chris was getting kind of better. Apparently he only seen 2 people here. They must be strong as shit cause it felt like 6.

Chris, " what you doing?"

Me, " feeling my legs..." I just looked at them and then looked up at him. His head hung low.

Chris, " I'm sorry bout that."

I waved it off. That wasn't the issue right now. I sighed out of frustration. This is crazy. I looked up at him and smiled weakly then I focused on laying on the floor. Looking at him one more time.