Kidnapped. 5

Summer POV

It'd been another week. In this week, I've had 3 days no food. Chris and I have fought and now I'm tied up downstairs for trying to run again.

I decide to think about my boyfriend back at home. I wonder if he's looking for me? I finally started to think about how I got in this predicament. Looking down I saw my legs. I'm trying everything possible to keep them strong. Atleast they were healing.

The last thing I decide to think about is Monica and our crew. Well her crew.

Chris POV

I was sitting and eating a sandwich when jess walked in. I rolled my eyes.

Jess, "what you want?" I bite into my sandwich and she walks over and takes a seat next to me.

I had called Jess because something wasn't sitting right with me. These past few days had me thinking.

Me, "I still have her."

Jess, "There's a shock. You usually don't keep them this long."

Me, "I know but we got to talking-"

Jess, "you talked!! Why?! You're slipping Chris."

Me, "shut up thot!"

Jess, "dont talk to me like that!" She slaps me out of nowhere. There was a pause as I turned to look at her again. Out of nowhere we started to make out then took it upstairs.

D POV

I heard screaming and there was pounding all over again on the walls. No he don't got another chick up there. It's to early for this. I roam the room. Chris would tie me up downstairs, but it was never to tight enough. I bounced off the bed and paced.

A few hours later I was awoken when somebody started tapping my leg. I sit up and rub my eyes finally seeing some girl. I think the one who let me out, but she looked familiar for another reason.

Girl, "stop staring. We gotta go."

Me, "where are you taking me..."

Girl, " my names Jess- now cmon." I hurried and got up. I ain't know where we were going but it couldn't be worse than here right? I shut the wall and hurry to follow the girl.

Jess, " Shit..I left my phone upstairs...he's out like a light so just grab some food real quick then head to the car. I'll meet you there." She took off upstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows...why do I know her? I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks and a drink. When I turned from the kitchen I seen the girls phone on the counter next to an unfinished sandwich. I was about to shout to the girl but I saw a name and a photo pop up.

Monica: yo u out yet?!

Monica: hurry up!!

I froze. Why can't I catch a break?! Jess is the one who slept with my ex boyfriend!! I should really stop blocking my past out cause now it's getting ridiculous.

I hear commotion upstairs and I already know what's going on. I grab the phone and walk to the front door. I could just walk out but something tells me I'm not the only ping pong on this table. I lock the door using both locks. I then walked my ass slowly back to the kitchen and sat on the counter top.

Next I heard running down the stairs. I could hear their voices.

Chris, "Jessica! What the fuck!"

Jessica, "damn the doors fucking locked!"

Before she could open it, chris had caught up with her.

Chris, "fucking bitch!" I hear a body get swung across the floor. I close my eyes and wait for my cue. My eyes shoot open once I hear a male scream and long groan. There's my cue. I get off the counter and make my way to the fight. Grabbing a vase along the way. When I got to them, Jess was kicking Chris in the stomach. Chris saw me...I think. It was Jess who I was behind.

I let her get a few more kicks then I broke the vase over her head. She immediately fell and Chris started heaving and coughing. I grab Jessica by her arms and get her to a chair.

Chris POV

Jessica had some super strength. I try to block her kicks but damn them heels hurt. I look up at a point and see summer just standing behind jess and watching. I swear all these chicks the same-

The kicking had stopped and Jessica had fallen to the floor. I take this time to crawl up into a ball and cough up my life. When I get myself together, I get up and walk around looking for summer.

I spot her in the living room tying Jessica up. She was doing iight.

Me, "you gotta get her legs so she won't kick." She just did as I said. No flinch. Not turn to look at me. It was kind of weird. I finally walked over and slumped down on the couch to watch her work. Now it was good.

Summer, "how ya ribs?" She asked while inspecting her work.

Me, "im good. Would've been better if you stepped in a little earlier."

I hear her laugh a little, which makes me furrow my eyebrows. I wonder what her plan is. Why did she save me?

Me, " why you save me?"

Summer, "wanted you to watch the show..duh." She repeatedly tries to wake Jess. When Jess starts to fidget, summer backs up and sits next to me on the sofa. She moved a little when she realized how close she was.

Jess, " fuck..my head hur-- you!" She glared at summer and its like ain't shit faze her.

Summer, "My memory has been a little wonky...but it clicked once Monica called."

Me, "you talk to monica-" I blurt out to Jess.

Jess, " I told her ass to let you rot here. Nooo she wants me to jepordize everything to come save you." She said to summer.

Me, "what about me?"

Jess, "you were suppose to take the fall."

Me, "but you helped me find the girls! You're an accomplice!"

She just smirked. I been played.

Summer, "I should've known from the beginning.."

It's like she was talking to herself.

Jess, " look Summer, we can both get out of here and talk to Monica. We'll talk out the past since you've honestly haven't gotten over it."

She mumbled the last part and summer threw the remote at her head. Of course jess cried.

Summer, "Change of plans...Chris help me carry this chair downstairs to the room.

We took the chair downstairs then rushed back upstairs. You could hear Jess screaming. Damn the walls suppose to be sound proof.

Me, "what are we doing?"

Summer, " we'll make it seem like jess kidnapped me. So in this scenario. You'll be jess and she'll be you. We'll turn up the heat so she'll start to forget a few things. Then call the police when we're saftely away."

We hurried and removed any evidence pointing to me like the video tapes then we got downstairs and summer turned up the heat. After that we just took off.

We got in my car and it was a 2 day drive back to my place.

Summer POV

Monica texted Jess where she was and I told Chris to drive there instead of his place.

Me, "here's the address." He looked from the road then to me real fast. His face scrunched up and he took the phone from me. Im going to act like he didn't snatch.

Chris, "yo this my address." We both looked at each other. Yikes.

Monica's ass must be crazy.

Chris turned back to the road and sped off the whole time. He had a clenched jaw.