Brother?.6

Chris POV
In just a few more weeks DJ would be going to college. She decided to live on Campus I think.

After the incident we moved around the house like stramgers to each other, but things had gotten sort of back to normal.

Anyway I was coming home from an office meeting. Im home a lot because I can work for there. While I am at home.

I'll either see Jason, Anna, or Dee. If I Dee he flriting with me. If I see Anna dhe tryin' to get the D. And Jason always got his tongue down my girl-sisters throat. He better not be here. MOF none of them should.

I walk into my house and see DJ immediately. She wore slacks and a tshirt without a bra.

DJ sounding like she was out of breath, "H...h..how was the meeting..whew. that was a lot. Sorry."

I smiled and closed the door. We hugged real quick then headed to the living room.

Me, "It was boring jus business...why was you out of breath?"

Dee-g, "oh i was jumping around the house doing different exercises. You can't smell my disgust?" She laughed a little.

When really she smelled so good to me. Me, "yea you kind of musty." She mushes my head and we laugh a little.

My phone buzzes and I pull it out of my pocket, but I look up at Dee-g who's also on her phone.

Me, "You figure out if you doing dorm or staying here?" I look back at my phone and read Annas text that she had a surprise for me, so I had to get rid of DJ. Truth is I didn't want to.

"Nope." She finally respomds popping the "P". I chuckle a little.

Me, "who that?" I referred to her texting.

DJ, "uhh it's...sorry it's Jason. My mind drifted for a sec." She looked up and smiled at me while putting her phone away. "He wants to go out to eat, so I said why not...you wanna come?"

My words fell over. I didn't think she'd ask me to come.

DJ, "think about it. I'm gonna go shower."

DJ POV
Ya might be thinking why would I invite Chris. I mean he is my brother and I had some feeling Jason was keeping something. I just didn't know what.

I went and took a shower. Walking out of the bathroom, I put on my bra and lace panties. I sat on the bed rubbing oil on myself and just laid back. I knocked out immediately.

I woke up under the covers at the head of the bed, but i fell asleep at the foot of the bed...Chris. I get up and look at my phone. Jason had texted me.

Jason: Bae wake up. Im coming to get you around 6.

It was now around 5. I got dressed into something sexy but simple. I decided to curl my hair and put on some jewelry. I didn't feel like wearing makeup so I didn't. When i walked downstairs Jason was oming inside. Him and Chris dapped eachother and their heads shot over to me. I looked at myself.

Me, "something on my face?"

Chris, "No-no..you just look....good."

I smiled, awkwardly and examined the difference in both giys faces.

Jason licked over his lips and agreed making chris glare at him. I laugh a little and continue to them. Jasons hands immediatly went to my waist.

Me, "chris..you coming?"

Chris, "uh...nah..i don't wanna intrude. Im just gonna chill at Annas place." I frowned a little and nodded.

We all headed out together. I didn't wanna watch chris get in his car. Even though i ended up watching him pull out of the drive way. I looked over at Jason on his phone.