Brother?. 1

Pumping in out of her love box was amazing. Something so wrong felt so right. I keep my hand over her mouth and move my head in between her neck and start write my name in cursive.

"Don't bite my hand or I'll leave a hickey." She shuddered at my voice and it turned me on. Damn. I ram back into her and she whimpers. Lifting her one more time so I could get a good angle. I had her up on the wall. With her legs on my arms and me in between her.

I push from her neck and watch my shit repeatedly enter in and out of her. I looked up and into her eyes and she looked away and shut her eyes.

Me, " you're so wet and tight. I know your about to cum. Don't." Just like that I felt her trying to hold it. I pull all but the tip out and grind right back into her. Her head jolts back and I take my hand off her mouth and focus on getting her where I want her body to be.

I let my hand play with her clot and she tries to fight me. She fights the urge to release.

I go harder and harder then get close to her ear. I can feel the tightness in the pit of my stomach. "I love you. Oh my fucking God I love you." I kiss her temple and her lips. "Say it back." I tell her in the kiss.

We hear the door open and we pull away. I shouldn't have but...

She doesn't say it back like usual, so I let go of her legs and she immediately wrapped her legs around my back which just pushed me further into her. She frowned.

Dad, " baby that was so fun. Let's go up and check on the kids." I hear them heading to the stairs.

I start bouncing her on cj. She tries pushing me away but then she starts scratching up my back.

"S-s-stop Chris. I have to pee."

Me, " it's iight. It ain't pee. Just like last time. Let it out."

" I don't want too." Sooner than later she did tho. All over me But then I heard my parents so i hurried and put her pants back on. I put my clothes on after and carried her out the downstairs closet. I laid her on the living room couch and I grabbed my head phones and started doing pushups.

When I felt them come downstairs and into the living room. I decided to pick her up and turn around like I hadn't seen them.

Me, " when did you guys get home?"

They smile and say just now. I lift up DJ and walk towards them.

Mom, "she asleep?" I nod.

Me, " we were watching tv. She must've fell asleep. I got her ma. Night y'all." They say night and hurry upstairs. I put her in bed. Then rush to my room to take a shower.

I use to feel sick to my stomach after we'd finish doing what we did, but now I didn't know. I love her...

DJ POV

Yea..I wasn't asleep. Once he left my room, my eyes shot open. I'm 15 and my Chris is 16. His birthday is coming up though. I wipe my face fewling The tears singly fall from my eyes.

I don't know why he does this, but he does. It started some time last year. He went to a party and came back drunk. My parents were on a business trip and Chris left me to go party real quick.

He was sorry for what he did the next morning, but then he never stopped. He gets harder and harder to fight but soon he'll graduate and gtfo of my life.

I cry myself asleep again that night. Something felt off, but I fell asleep soon after.

I wake up that morning and head for the shower. My legs were soar but it was nothing new. When I finished, I stood in front of my mirror and looked at the different t marks on my thighs. I still felt his hands on my thighs.

I threw on some slacks and a lose crop top. Today my dad was suppose to take Chris out to eat and me and my mom were gonna hang out. I was so hype. They rarely have time for us because they had to work all the time.

Running down the stairs and into the kitchen. The fresh food hit me, but..

Me, " where's mom?"

Chris, " her and dad had to go to a business meeting real quick. They'll be back soon." I get a glimpse of the clock and notice it says 10:45. I must've really been tired. I swallow some spit and try to decide whether I'm going to run upstairs or grab a plate.

Chris, " don't just stand there...grab a plate." I slowly walk over to him and stare at the floor the whole way. I know he was finishing his plate up, so I thought he'd sit back down.

I grab a plate and it falls out of my hand and into the sink because Chris had slipped his hand around my waist.

Me, "I'm weak...please." Even though my insides were throbbing. That's because I'm 15 and I'm hormonal.

Chris, "I won't fuck you." I relaxed a little but then his hand slipped into my slacks and my head jolted up.

Me, "brother?" He kisses my neck and spells "I'm sorry" in cursive.