Old Friends 3

Your POV

"Look at how big my wild boys got. Tree Tremaine, Charlie Christopher Brown and Michaelangelo."

Trey, "you remember those corny names you gave us?"

"They ain't corny TT Neverson."
He mushed me a little and we laughed. It got quiet again. They were eyeing me like candy.

"Wait a minute!!! Soo...that must be THE August. The one you told me about." Our eyes diverted to him. August came over with Tanya.

Me, "I knew you looked to familiar." I gave him a hug and Tanya.

Michael, "Damn we gotta talk....but after this whoopin you bout to get."

Me, " boy these skills still a huned."
All the guys laughed.

Chris, "still talking shit. Somethings just don't change."

Michael, "But A-LOT of things do." I shook my head at them. They got so tall. Well trey and chris did. Michael was only a couple inches taller than me.

August, " Damn I thought you was checking a brother out back at the scjool."
Tanya and I both "pssshhhh" him and we all laugh.

August, "damn its like that?" Tanya laughs and gives him a hug.

Me, "See i must be a love doctor cause I prescribed this right here."

Chris, "Cooorrrrrnnyyyy.." the guys laugh.

"Shut ya yella ass up. Looking like the sun lost his cousin." Everyone continued to laugh. August introduced Tanya to everyone and then Michael called a Trell over and I nod when he came and said wassup. There was a girl who was glaring at me but I don't know who she came with and I aint address it.

Me, "Lets play. If ya don't mind...i think I wanna do a game with..you know...just for old times sake."

August and Trell immediately said it was cool. Like damn.

It was Trey and me and Chris and my Michaelangelo because we use to play like this and 2 tall people against 2 shorter people isn't fair. We played for hours and hours. When we fell to the floor it was me trey, chris and Michael.

I was sweaty and hot, 2 things i hated to be.

Trey, "so...how we breaking this tie..."

Chris, "Man lemme catch my breath first." We laughed faintly. We played with Michaels ball like always. At the end of the game we all had our balls in our arms just holding them.

Michael, "Chris man call your girl over for she kill you. Giving niggas the death glare." We all laughed as best we could again.

Trell, August and Tanya came and sat next to us but on the outside. Tanya sat in Augusts lap. I heard him whisper for her to relax and she blushed. So cute.

When i turned back around I saw Chris's girl? I guess. She sat by him.

Me, "Hey how are you? Im ___(y/n)___
"

She responds "I'm good thanks. Krissy." I nod and look somewhere else.

"Soo uh __(y/n)___. What do you do," Trell asked.

Me, "I work on coding software for big companies." I hear a scoff and small chuckle under the ooos of intrest.

Me, "Well it's not extravagant but it helps pay the bills and helped me to invest into wealthy businesses that I just so happen to like."

August, "Damn no wonder Tanya love you, superwoman." Tanya hit him playfully. "And you live in New York?"

Me, "Yea for now...I keep it moving."
Everyone nodded and 1 person was hating, but you know who. "Well what about you guys?"