Old Friends 2

You POV (in 1st person)
As I was packing my bags I got an email from a friend wanting to meet up.

I decided to call her and put my headphones in the phone and then put the phone in my pocket.

Me, "Hello?...hey TamTam." I rush up the stairs

Tam," Hey beautiful. What you up too?"

I grab my duffle bag off the bed, "I'm just packing. You?"

"I'm actually driving to meet a client at the airport. You get my email?"

I laugh a little while carrying my bad downstairs, "Yes busy girl. I didn't read it though."

Tam, "I'd love if you worked with a team I have and do a little something for my clients website. He's opening up his store in New York but I still need the website to be hot. Is it possible we could all meet today?"

I look at the time on my phone, "what time does his flight land?"

Tam, " like in an hour?"

Me, "damn, I'm sorry girl but my plane is leaving like in an hour. When I get back?"

Tam, "alright.. Email me."

Me, "Girl I ain't emailing you. IMA text you though. Tell my princess I said I'll see her soon."
Tam said okay and we ended the call. That girl only 34 and she play that old school card all the time.

I laugh lightly then get my bags and head out. I decided to take my car. Of course I had the music bumping. I rarely get the chance to just chill and listen to music so this was nice. And as long as my mother didn't bother me about a man this wouldn't be a bad trip. I needed the break. I'm always busy being busy.

Chris POV
When I finally landed I headed to get the one bag I brought and headed to meet the lady my manager wanted me to meet. Ofcourse I had to have pat and a few other security guards guide me cause fans were coming from left and right.

I smile and hug a few. Once I get outside of course paparazzi is there, but so is the lady I'm meeting. She waves and she fits the description my manager gave me. Pat and the rest of my guards were just gonna follow behind her car that's all.

Tyga POV
I have been so busy the last few days but when the 12th came I was so happy but ofocure Ashley had me doing something in the morning. King was over at his moms but I'd have him later. Right now i was headed to this spot to do a little chairty. Its not bad i just hated the mornings.

Ashley was already there with trell and kylie. I hopped out the car and hugged kylie and nodded to ashley and Trell.

Trell, " Iight lets do this yall."
Taking kylie's hand we followed behind them.

I whispered in her ear, "How they get you here so early?" She smiled and looked at me.

Kylie, "Ashley thought it'd be a peace offering." We laugh a little and I just smirk. Once we reach the food stand a lady starts directing us.

Trey POV
My first pov! Lol anyway I was in the studio with Juicy J just to occupy my morning. I think Chris is home and Tyga at some event. My pov isn't about to be long, but I'll have others.

August POV
The day passed. It was soon the afternoon and I sat outside this highschool event waiting for a girl. The girl wasn't in highschool she was hearing the keybote speaker speak.

The girls name is Tanya and she go to my school. I swear she is breathtaking. I really cant stop thinking about her and i met her a few days back. Did my research ofcourse and she was widey material. Only problem was she wasn't lookingg to be wifey.