Brother?. 2

DJ POV

I had just gotten off the plane from Chicago to New York. My parents sent me to this nice college program. It was a nice 2 weeks away. Tomorrow I'd go back to my school cause spring break is over. Yet today I'd be seeing Chris. The 17 year old Chris.

For his birthday 2 weeks ago. He got to go to a hotel and then the jersey shore for fun. Can you believe he asked if I could go?..Anyway the answer was obviously no. Way early in the morning he came in and did it again.
Flashback

Chris whispers, "I just need a little bit. I swear." He tried pulling down my PJs and I struggled to keep them up. He finally put his head in the crook of my neck and bit me swiftly but harshly. I removed my hands from my pants and tried to hit and push him, but he just took my hands and held them tightly by the wrist. He yanked them forward and held them to the opposite side of the bed from him---"
--------fb ends-------

"Hoonnnk"

My mind is interrupted by my mothers horn. I smile and get in the car. On the way home I could tell something was wrong, but when I asked she said nothing. I let go. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

When we pulled up to the house i got out, but then something hit me. I didn't  really want to ask but i did, " hold up. Ma, wheres chris." She opened the door and we both walked in. I looked  over the house a little and i didnt hear anything.

Mom, "You want something to drink baby?" Why is she avoiding my question. I said sure and followed her to the kitchen, but now i was getting scared. I asked again but she ignored me and i was getting tight.

I shout, "Ma answer my question!...please?" She turned and gave me an evil eye but it soon softened. She looked down and sighed.

Finally she responded, "Your father thought it best to put Christopher....in a boarding home...."

"What?!?" It all hit me at once. There was no way. "Why?!" Why did i care?

My mom came and held me. "I know baby. Im sorry. Your father wanted him to learn the trade. I know you guys were close-"

Me, "oh my god. You want us to be like you guys. Barley able to see my kids. Chris and i will never talk again. Do i even have uncles?"

"Demonte Janiece Richards," she said shocked. I pulled her arms off of me and ran to my room. I slammed my door and locked it. I slid down and covered my mouth screaming.

I felt so many emotions. He was gone. I was free. I wasn't  confused anymore. I was free. Removing my hand from my mouth i get up and get on the bed. NOT having to worry about Chris coming in. Hold up...i didn't have a lock before. It must've  just been installed.

I strip down to my bra and jump onto the bed. I'll apologize to my mother later. Right now i wanted to enjoy my bed.

~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~~••~~~~•~~~•~~~•~
2 years have passed

DJ POV
I stood and recieved my diploma. When i sat back down I smiled at my mom and dad, but I still had a pain at the pit of my stomach. They said our year and we all cheered. I rushed up out my seat to the outside world.

Mom, "You alright baby girl." She came over to me on the corner and rubbed my back. I nodded.

Me, "I hate tight spaces with fake ass people."

"language." She warned. I saw my dad smile. He came and gave me a hug.

Me, "Thanks you guys. I'm just gonna go take a few pictures." They say ok and I run off to say bye to my bestfriend and boyfriend. When i found them though, they were finding each other's tonsils. I was hurt. More than hurt and i could beat her ass, but i decided to walk away. This maturity is a bitch.

I head back over to Gerald and Susan, which were not my dead parents names. My dad and mom had gotten on a late plane two years ago months after I came back from my 2 week college trip. The plane crashed and only 2 survived, which just so happened to be Gerald and Susan.  They were the involved parents i never had. Apparently, they were also my uncle and aunt, so they adopted me and chris...who i haven't seen in 2 years, but whatever I guess. Last i heard he was in London on business.

I get back to them and we head to dinner.

Gerald, "So my babygirl heading to Stanford. Leaving us here in New York." I smile and roll my eyes playfully.

Responding, "Yea well i still don't know the relative I'm  suppose to be rooming with."

Gerald, "baby girl you don't know half ya relatives." We all laughed because it was true. For the rest of the night we enjoyed our time together especially since i would be leaving next week.

I pretended to play on my phone as they talked. My phone kept getting blown up by my ex besty and ex boyfriend. I hadn't responded and I didn't plan too. Forget them.

Once we finished, we left. I went home and knocked out cause I just knew this week was gonna fly bye. Something was bothering me though so I couldn't sleep. I thought it was the kiss so I put a sub up on insta and the book.
"Hope ya found eachothers tonsils #fakerelationshipgoal #notrust."

Almost as soon as i posted it. Some girls wrote things like "ohhhh what you talking bout" and others say girl "i saw that" all in my comments. Then i get 2 texts saying I'm  sorry. Let me explain. I lay down with a smile, but that wasn't what I was upset about.

Maybe...maybe I missed my brother. Or my first love? Yes first love. When chris was gone, I thought I would be fine but then i started to eat a lot.

Thank God i wasn't  pregnant. I guess it was because my parents still went out a lot and before i had chris to talk too. This boy named Jason came into my life and he loved me. We were in the same grade he was just a few months older than me. He would stay with me and he would make feel good. I gave him me and he gave me him. I was in love.

He didn't  cheat on me. He had to move and we ended it months before so we could learn how to be friends again and we would be on a good note. We still talked a little after he left until he got a girlfriend a few months ago.

Next Chapter coming soon. Already writing