Old Friends 8

Trey POV
Most of us were eaither heading to the hospital or already there. I really wanted Tanya to meet ___(y/n)__ before she left. She still looks like the old ___(y/n)__ i know so I want them to meet. Hopefully she's feeling better.

Krissy and Chris are together right now. I wonder what she thinks of Royalty. Michael was traveling behind us and we were kind of speeding. August had just told me that she went into a shock so they had to take her.

The doctors said she'll be fine, but we were trying to make sure. We pull up to the hospital and freaking paps is there. Some hospital security leads us to the garage for us to park and head up the stairs. I did just that. We all had to go up the stairs. After that journey we was in We posting comments but forgot to txt me. room. Aug and Tanya had class so they left when we told them we were close.

Nurse, "She just got out of surgery, would like to go to her room?"

Tanya,"I thought this was her room." We shrug and follow the nurse out of it.

Now I'm pretty aware of my boy Chris' voice, but how could he be here before us. There was shouting and police but I doubt it-

"Chris you bastard!! I've always hated your yellow ass." ___(y/n)__'s mom was being handcuffed along with some guy.

Me, "What the hell is going on?" I grip Tanyas hand to stay close. Michael held King in his arms. We watched as her moms was being carried away. The nurse finally got us to the door and when we opened it Krissy was
walking out.

Krissy, "Hey guys. He talking to her for a minute. Im sure the guys can go in."

Michael gave my girl King and told King he'd be right back then we entered the room. Their heads snapped towards us. ___(y/n)__ was in tears.

___(y/n)__ says breathlessly, "Guys.." she reaches for us and we give her a hug and dap chris after. She wioes her face.

She laughs faintly trying to stop breathing hard, " what a week."

Tyga, "we saw ya moms leaving...what happened?"

She went on admitted that Chris had convinced her about her moms and had set up the police to escort her mom out if anything. All she had to do was pretend to be asleep. When her mom got there she was with a guy. The guy and the mom started to talk. They explained how ___(y/n)__ had been in a serious crash, which explains why she knew nothing of us becoming who we were. Cause she was hospitalized for years and her mother was drugging her with something to distract her past. Her mom came here today to put another drug to make her forget everything. The guy who was her mothers boo. Would be ___(y/n)__ boo when she woke up in New York again.

Short I know but I feel like I was dragging it. Let your imaginations wander. :)

Chris POV (real quick)
___(y/n)__ didn't say it because everyone was in the room, but we glanced at eachother a few times. Her mother had admitted that ___(y/n)__ was pregnant. It was when ___(y/n)__ came to help Trey and during that trip she saw me and we had sex. When she got home, she found out she was pregnant. Well her mom did too and she wasn't to happy about who the father was. ___(y/n)__ decided to leave one night and that's when her mother plotted that fatal crash that ruined our lives.

Moving foward

Krissy and I did get married. ___(y/n)__ went back to New York, but visited ocassionally. She did stay and watch royalty with my mom though.

When I went to New York I found out ___(y/n)__ was making my website so we'd be working more together atleast for a little while.

Trey and his girl are still going strong. Tyga and his son are still strong. And I've got everyone I love back.