Kidnapped. 7

Chris POV

In walked my assistant-

Lisa, "babe whose car is parked out front?!?"

She finally reached me and Summer. Who had abruptly pushed my hand off her waist and sat back down on her phone. She looked up at Lisa like nothing happened.

Lisa, "whose this?"

Summer, " My names Summer. I'm the girl ya boyfriend got kidnapped with by his ex." She looked at Lisa then me.

Lisa, " oh....well I guess I know how Chris got home." She walked over to us and I moved and gave her a hug and a kiss. Her eyes never left summer who seemed nonchalant. She stood up and shook Lisa's hand. I moved to stand behind Lisa and wrap my arms around her waist.

Summer, " I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name."

Lisa, " it's Lisa. Sorry. I'm Chris's girlfriend." She emphasized and I smirked but it soon whipped off.

Summer, " right. Youre the special one that he was talking about. He said there not many like you." She looked at me and I bit the bottom of my lip.

"Anways Sorry again for the misunderstanding. I gotta go though cause my boyfriend should be heading home." She emphasized " boyfriend" and I tried not to roll my eyes.

Lisa nodded and Summer walked around us.

Summer, " nice meeting you!" She shouted back. I kiss Lisa on her temple and tell her I'll be back. She nodds and goes to the kitchen. I jog to catch up with Summer who was heading to her car. She was on the phone.

Summer, " I'm on my way now...yea. Yea." She hangs up and I pull her arm. She turns and yanks it away from me.

Summer, " sorry...It's a reflex after being kidnapped twice." She so damn petty. I purse my lips together and roll my eyes.

Me, " stop being petty." I smirk and she rolls her eyes. I look back at the house then at her.

Summer, " I gotta go. Jake's-"

Me, " I'd never treat you like Jake.". Why did I say that? I didn't mean to. It just came out. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Summer, "yea right. Don't follow me. Go back to ya girl." While she left me standing there, I heard her mumble "same old Christopher." With that she was gone.

Jake POV

When I got home I walked into see summer cooking up a storm. She must be mad. I reached the kitchen and saw the table set. I decide to run upstairs to shower and change. When I get back the food is set and she turned to put the last plate down.

I walk over and kiss her cheek, " hey baby." She says the same back and I follow her to the table. She had baked chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy, baked greens, and some pasta.

Me, " damn baby." She paid no mind to me like usual and she fixed the table up. Summer was a interior decorator and a good one at that. She took a picture of the food and so did I but I made sure she was in it.

We finally sat down and ate the delicious food she cooked. " so baby what you do today."

Summer, " nothing really. How was work?"

I nodded and shrugged. I know that gets her mad, so she rolled her eyes. She really is crazy, so I wonder why she's acting all calm.

Summer, " bae...did I get court hearing papers?" I froze.