Kidnapped. 4

Summer POV

I finally really wake up, but I couldn't move my arms or legs. I was tied up around my wrists and  legs. There were 2 ropes. 1 for both my wrists and 1 for both my legs and attached to the bed pieces to keep me down.

My eyes shoot open and I look from my legs, which were no longer covered by the blanket I slept in, all the way up to a tall tatted guy with slacks and T-shirt on. His arms were all tatted.

Me, "Christopher. What the hell?!" He twirled his knife around in his hand. My heart almost belated out of my chest. For some reason though saying what I'm guessing is his full name was familiar to my tounge.

Chris, "so you do know my full name. You just like ta lie then."

I immediately cut him off, "No! I don't know you!...I don't..." He was just familiar..

Chris, " God!..I'm so tired of hearing ya lies..." He slowly walked closer to me. I keep my eye on the swinging knife.... He sits next to me and then shoves a scarf in my mouth. I freak a little and end up coughing loudly. He adds duck tape over my mouth and I used my tongue to keep the scarf from going down my throat.

Chris, " I remember you...and your slutty ass friends..Moni-" DING!! It clicked. My eyes shoot open. Yes! Monica had dated him and she slice-

A quick slice comes across my thigh and I welch out in pain. At a moment I can see the blood spurring out. It burned. Why did it burn?!

Chris, " That burning must be the salt, lime water I dipped the knife in." I just kept squirming. Trying to close my eyes and stay still. When I stop and continue to take slow breaths I glare up at Chris.Everything I shouted was muffled.

Chris, " You gotta pay attention. Now where was I....oh yea. So after your bumass girl Monica broke my heart...I got even.... with all of ya. Yea I found out about how you guys planned this and your crew would make a dude fall for you then break his heart the best way you knew how!" The knife came as quickly as he had ended the sentence. He had put the second knife through my thigh. My body arched off of the bed as best as it could. As i slowly came down i kept eye contact with him. This hurt even more and he left the knife in there.

Chris, "it took awhile for me to find you, but I did. You are the last of your friends and I'm gonn-." I pass out before he even finishes his sentence.

Chris POV

" I'm gonna make you pay." I pull the knife out of her leg and notice her face flinches but she didn't scream. I finally looked and noticed she had passed out. Damn. She was bleeding so much. I watched for a bit then decided to get her cleaned up. I didn't mean to start off with the knife either. I put her in the tub with the ropes around her wrist.

Finally heading back to the bed, I cleaned up the mess. Later on Summer did wake back up...like 2 days later and by then I had taken out the scarf and duck tape from her mouth. She jumped away from me at first and then glared at me. Of course her hands and feet were still tied.

Me, " What you scared for?" We were on the bed again and I pulled her close to me. She yanked her arms hard from me and I grabbed her face. Usually I'd see lust in a girls eyes but she looked at me with pure disgust, which made me angrier. I pushed her head back and let go of her face. I immediately get off the bed to wash my face because I was getting heated.

Summer POV

Once he got in the bathroom I saw that my stab wounds were wrapped but I probably couldn't walk. My hands were tied up and so were my legs. I couldn't take the chance of walking cause then I'd probably just fall. I wonder how long I've been out.