Old friend 5

(AN keeping it in your pov because it's way to diffcult to go back and forth but I'll add other characters thoughts. )
We walked around Tygas neighborhood. It was big and cool.

I decided to ask about Kylie,"Lemme ask you something... Why does Kylie remind me of someone..?" He bursts out in laughter

"Yea she changed a little but thats Kylie Jenner...the Kardashians youngest sibling." Ooo that's better.

"Oooo... Soooo when the big day Charlie?" I smile up at him and he gives me a sly smile which makes me look down.

"Still avoiding my gaze I see."

Me, "yea well... you bright as hell." I nudge him and he nudges me back. We get to the end of the neighborhood where there's like this nice big hill full of grass. We climb up a little and sit up there. Well I sit and he lays down. I close my eyes to enjoy the silence.

Till Chris blurts out, "I missed you..."

I smile a little and close my eyes again. I feel him poke my side.

"Aye you hear me big foot?"

I laugh faintly, " I missed you too yella." I look down at him. "Without you my life was dark."

Chris, "Another sun joke?"

Me, "nah.. Fr fr. I missed you...nah!!! I'm playing." He sucked his teeth.

Chris, "girl please. You know you missed me. And this long dick." My head snapped over to him. CC say what? I furrowed my eyebrows and we stared at each other. I never slept or kissed Chris. It was more likely I kissed Trey.

Chris, "Why are you loo-" His phone ringing cuts him off. He puts it to his ear and I can hear Michael in the back. I decide to get up and head back to the house. Chris is still the same.

Getting cut out of my thoughts, "why you walking away? "

Me, "cause..."

Chris, "cause...what?...you tryna go be with ya new boyfriend?" I stop abruptly making him stop.

Me, "Nigga who?!..TT?...please." I start walking again.

Chris, "Man i seen y'all all over eachother."

Me, "We always been like that. I see him as an older brother."

Before him or me could say anythung we heard Michael and Trey jogging over to us with the box we buried 10 years ago.

We decide to sit on the curb.

Michael, "y'all ready?" The way we sat went. Chris, me, Michael, and Trey.

Chris, "Man whatever. I don't even remember what i put in there."

Michael, "None of us do."

Trey, "so such ya party popper ass up." Chris sucked his teeth and i couldn't stop staring at the box. Michael smirked at me and i smacked his arm.

"Open it Angelo!" He did it really slow and that's when we all yelled at him. Making us all burst into laughter. He always played to much. Once it was open we all reached for what we bow remembered to be ours.

Chris, "What you put in it Trey?"

Trey held up the chain his father had given him when he went into the force. It was his dog tag aka ID tag, but there were 2.

Me, "Hey...lemme see?" He hesitantly gave it to me. The second one had Tremaines name on one side and on the other side was August and his address. I show it to Trey and the guys catch it to.