Old Friends 1

Tyga POV
Ashley, my personal assistant, was going over the things I would be doing in the next couple days. Ofcourse I was barely listening.

My phone buzzes and I grab it from the table in the living room.

Chris bro: Yo Trey hmu talking bout that "day". U in?

Me: Nigga duh. I reminded him. Jus make sure u get to Compton on the 12th.

Chris bro: lol w.e nigga.

Ashley, "so in 3 days on June 12th I was thinking you-"

I cur her off, " the 12th?..nah i can't do nothing long that day...i got plans."

I know she mentally rolled her eyes which just made me laugh a little. She stated fine and continued.

Me, "Ashley just send me the email of what we doing to my phone. I'm gonna go shoot some hoops. You go have fun. Chill with trell or something." I grabbed my phone again and hopped over the couch.

Me, "Trell!! Aye Trell!!"
(If ya don't already go watch kinging with tyga on MTV. Its actually really good. Chris was on the first episode.)

Ashley,"He ain't here Tyga. He went out to figure out how to do whatever bs you wanted him to do with your money."
I could hear the attitude in her voice. I finally decided to just hit up Kylie and see what she was up to.

You POV (In first person though)
I just got off the phone with one of my friends. She wanted me to come to a little science fair thingy and talk to the kids.

I told her no problem, but I didn't really want to be in LA for some reason. I couldn't remember why...whatever.

I sat back in my luxury condo. I'm 25 and I create websites for big companies. I do some coding in other little things and I own a few franchises in a few hobbies I picked up.

Life is sort of fine for me. I'm doing really good for myself. I admit I get lonely but hey there's always the good days.

Just as I cut on the TV to watch something  on MTV my mother called driving my attention away from it. I get up and head to the kitchen cause I ended up wanting a drink.

Mom, "Baby are you coming to LA to see me."
I groaned mentally. Maybe she was the reason I didn't want to go there.

Me, "I might end up being in LA for a school fair or something...I might drop by."

Mom, "You should. Maybe you'll find a good--"

Cutting her off, "ma something I don't want to talk about is getting a man. I'm fine. I'm successful. If we can't change the subject then I'll just go back to watching TV." She huffed. I took a sip of my juice thinking that actually went well.

Sikeee

Mom, "Little girl who are you talking too." As she was going off I just rolled my eyes and glanced at the TV real quick. A cute little boy with brown curls popped on the screen. I smiled because he was so cute till I heard my mother calling my name and I just got up and sat on the counter top not facing the tv.

Me, "I am listening. Sorry I bout my rant." No I wasn't. "I'm probably bout to get my period or something."

Mom, "I thought that too. You know you.." I rolled my eyes again and just bobbed along to a song in my head. At the end of our conversation which was literally 10 minutes later I cut the TV off and just rolled over and fell asleep on my couch.

Chris POV
Right now I was in Miami meeting Kristeins parents for the 3rd time.

Krissy dad, "I know you're tired of coming here son. How bout you finish what you had to do in..."

"New York." I answered for him.

He nodded and I shook my head. Right now we sat on their patio in the back. Her dads was mad cool so I didn't mind you know talking to him.

"Man Jeff, krissy ain't gonna like me if I leave her."

"I'll make something up. You can't keep putting stuff off. Ya wedding in a week she gon see us soon. I heard your conversation. Seem like you missing work anyhow." I nodded and smiled at his understanding.

He helped me sneak out the house and drove me quickly to the airport. Once I got there, I thanked him and hurried to my plane. Krissy started blowing up my line, so I cut my phone off. My manager texted me a little while ago saying that she was at the site. In a few hours I'd be too.

I was opening up a store in NY because my business was doing so well in foreign countries and in LA.

August POV
"Cmon August!! You gon be late for class man."

"Man I'm coming." I hurried down the stairs. "You can't rush perfection. Bruh." My older brother Trey just nodded. A smile formed on my face and so did mine. He dapped me up.

Trey, "you look good little bro." We head to the kitchen.

Me, "who you calling little pa'tna?" We both laugh and grab a little something from the kitchen before we left the house and got into his car.

You see Trey and I didn't really grow up together. I grew up with our fathers mother in New Orleans. He grew up in Virginia with his mom. We met a few years back and I started living with him when I got accepted UC Davis.

Yes this the famous Trey Songz and I know all his homies and we all cool. I  actually started messing with all of them when they weren't all that famous. When Trey and I first met we weren't cool, but now we inseperable brothers. I rock with him and for him.

Trey, "iight bro. That's you right there." We stopped off at the club I went to last night to get my car.

Me, "thanks bro." We dapped each other up.

Trey, "roll by the studio later. "  I nodded and got out. Jogging to my car. Trey and  I pulled up to the exit of the club parking space.

Trey, "aye remember to be free on the 12th cause we gonna have a game. With Chris and Tyga."

I didn't think they were still doing that but I nodded and drove off cause I ain't have time to ask.

Like? Where should it go?