Brother?. 4

DJ POV

For the pass couple of weeks chris and I have been cool. He got me a car on the 4th of july and we even threw a little barbecue where some of his friends came over. Like Treys fine self.

I talked to Jason a while ago. I told him how things went and how i was grateful to him because without him. I'd probably would have killed myself. He didn't like the fact how I was so quick to call him my brother again, but chris is and always will be. Plus he really is acting like one again. He always acted one. He just had a huge secual urge.

Anyway Jason never wrote me back and I didn't feel like arguing. I drove to my college this morning to pick up my scheduel. I was still deciding on where i wanted to live.

When chris first brought me here, he left a note that made it seem like it was my place. Not to say i don't mind living with him now, but who doesn't like their own space.

When i pulled into the driveway, I got out and walked inside without really focusing so i bumped into a body. Thinking it was chris. I say sorry and keep moving because my phone had buzzed.

Chris, "Damn DJ. How you just gon knock her over."

Me, "Damn chris i said-" i look up because I realize I didn't knock chris down. There stood some girl with a short haircut and some tight jeans and blouse. Her shoes were off so she must be comfortable.

Me, "My bad..."

She furrowed her eyes at me and said i could call her Anna.

Figures..it rhymes with manna and thats what she looked like. I laugh a little under my breath.

Anna, "Anything funny?"

Me, "Yea..."

We stood there looking at eachother till i scoffed and continued what I was doing.

I turned on my beats pill that i let sit on the kitchen counter again last night.

OMI- cheerleader started playing.

After pulling out thw mac and chesse and grabbing some chicken out the fridge. I turned to meet chriss gaze.

Me, "what?"

Chris, "Your period coming."

Me, "Why is that always the reason. I could just be reacting off ya 80 Year old girls attitude."

Chris, "stop. She only 26."

Me, "And you only 19. Stop talking to me and check your girl because I wasn't born in Cali and when my parents died I went to a public school in harlem."

He chuckles, "That don't make you hard."

Me, "Yea but my 5 year knowledge of private kick boxing and 2 years of school fighting should let that hoe know. My shits work." I put the Mac and cheese in the pot of water.

Chris, "who's Jason?" I quickly turn around and his finger pointed to my phone. I forgot I put it on silent. I grabbed it from the counter and answered it.

Chris, "who that?"

Me, "An old friend." I answer before he can ask another question. Immdeiately after we heard Anna yell Chris name. Chris got up and left and I just laughed and shook my head.

"Wass good Jason? You talking to me again?"

Jason, "Girl carry on with all that. I gotta surprise fa you tho."

"Oh God." I groan into the phone while preheating the oven.

"Girl what you trynna say bout my gifts?"

Me, "Boy ya gifts suck ass."

Jason, "What if i told you it was big and in Cali."

Me, "Boy what you talking bout. Did i tell you that your hints suck too."

Jason, "Shut ya ass up and open the door."

I open the door to a dude in a UPS suit. His back was to me, but he turned with his head down and a small box in his hands. A smile formed on my lips.

Me, "Your ugly ass sent me a gift."

Jason, "shut up cause you smiling." The UPS guy raised his head and there stood Jason with a blietooth in his ear.

I scream and jump into his open arms. He spins me in the air a little and the whole world sort of felt whole again. When we pulled apart, i pulled him inside.

Jason, "damn this is nice." I shrug.

Me, " what you doing in a UPS outfit?"

Jason, "I got a job there dinkis."

Me, "Who still says dinkis. Dinkis." We head to the kitchen where i was still cooking.

While sitting up in the chair, "obviously you do. Dinkis." I give him the finger.

Jason, "I mean we can if you want. I just broke up with my girl."

Me, "awee what happened?"
I don't really care.

Jason smirks, "It wasn't working out." He shrugged.

I didn't further it because...i didn't care. Jason, "You single now too?...i saw ya facebook status."

I smile and laugh a little, "nossy. And yea...we eneded it, but that won't stop me from seeing him." I turn to look at Jason. "My dumbass and his lying ass got accepted to the same college."

I roll my eyes and go back to mixing the mac and cheese. It was quiet for a little and then i felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Jason.

I turned around in his arms and we laughed. He ended up kissing me and ofcourse i depeneded it. With my hand on his cheek. For some reason I wanted him to grip my waist and put me up on the counter. It's iight tho cause Chris is home. Oh shit...i slowly stopped kissing Jason to look and see if chris was here, but he found my lips again and he pushed me close to the counter and started to grind in my center. Of course i moaned and got right back into the kiss.

My arms around his neck and his hands holding my...torso. I pull away and look at him weirdly, but around this time i also notice some socks standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

Me, "shit" i curse under my breath. I could Jasons confused stare but then i looked over at chris and so did he. Immediately his body tensed up. Jason wasn't as tall as chris, but he wasn't short as me either.

Jason stuck his hand out for Chris and the whole time I felt awkward. I couldn't place my finger on the feeling. Was it like my dad meeting my boyfriend?... I jump out of my thoughts when i noticed chris left.

Me, "What happened?"

Jason, "Damn. You still faze out loke that...He said for you to tell him when you got company and he asked if I was staying over to eat."

I process what Jason said and nodded then turned to continue cooking. Chris really did learn from his mistakes.

Me, "So you staying Jay?"

Jason, "Nah. I got more deliveries, but ima text you. " he kissed my cheek and i smiled and I turned to follow him to the door. We shared a small kiss there and then he left.

I shut the door and immediately smile.