Brother?. 3

A week later. Moving time.
I got to the plane and hugged both my aunt and uncle. They were so sweet to me.

Susan, "I know we just met 2 years ago, but we love you like we knew you all of your life." I laugh a little and we both wipe eachothers tears.

Gerald, "You'll be picked up from the airport almost immediately. Just go right outside. Alright?" I smile and nod. He was trying to be all hard and not cry. I hug my aunt and then him. After we do a group hug and it's like i can feel my parents again. Once we pull away i see the tears in my uncles eyes and so does my aunt she laughs and wipes his eyes.

Me, " I don't know what i would've done without you guys. You mean more than words to me." We hugged again. Before I became overfilled with emotion we pulled away again and they called my flight. I waved bye this time because I didn't want to take chances.

The flight to California was long and tiresome. I was to tired to sleep anyway last night. Once i got out the plane. I grabbed my luggage and headed to the door. I didn't know if the person picking me up was impatient and i didnt want them to leave.

Once i got outside. I sat in a chair by the door. I watched as all the little kids rushed around with theri parents.

I decided to play on my phone. In fact i felt like arguing so i finally wrote back the cheaters. I was trying to focus but diffrernt people kept talking. When it cleared up, i smiled.

??, "I pulled up 5 minutes ago and i don't see her...well how you know she got on the plane...I'm sorry. Im just nervous. Trey you see her?"

The guy I'm guessing known as Trey, " Bruh. I don't even know who I'm looking for." It wasn't mad crowded but there were still people getting into taxis and walking in.

I can't wait for them to find who they looking for because they annoying.

I was about to look up till i got a call.

"What?"

EJ, "babe here me out...she kissed me-"

I scoff, "Nigga really. If that was what you were going to say. You could've just texted that BS-"

"Hey..your name Demonte Richards?"

I look and see this tall, choclate, tatted dude with deep brown eyes. He wore a button down white shirt and office pants. I nod not able to really talk. He smiled bright and livked over his lips. Oh God the things I could-

"Hold up..what are you like my cousin, nephew, uncle, brother from another mother."

He laughed a little and took my bag.

EJ, "Yo, who you talking too. You been in Cali for like 20inutes and you talking to niggas."

My face twisted up real quick, "I aint got no nigga so I can spit, fuck, talk, lick, rock with whoever, whatever! Yes baby whereever the hell I want to." I was cussing like this while walking with this sexy dude. Who's name i hadn't catched. Lemme chill though cause he probably fam. I did continue to rant though cause I didint think he'd mind. He looked just a little older than me.

EJ, "We gon talk when I get there." He hung up and I wanted to smash my phone. I forgot him and my ex besty were all coming to the same school as me.

??, "You iight?"

I nod, "I didn't catch your name."

??, "It's Trey." He put my bag in the back of the car. Ooo he rich.

Me, "Can I sit in the car while we wait for your friend." I glanced at him for a response even though i was half way in. He was staring at me hella hard. Now usually I'd go off, but i let it rock and just went in.