Brother?. 7

DJ POV
I heard my aunt start talking.
"DJ..your parents and his parents meeting and association is something will never the full story of. We just know that both families of your parents shunned them. Once death found them we found out that they both had a severe disease that took their life."

My uncle, "Now we think it's probably the fact that our family was dirt poor was the reason they gave you away at birth."

Aunt, "right. Anyway a week before your his parents depart they came in contact with us. We told them that your parents didn't want to see them because they were dead and it was their fault. They wanted to meet in person..."
Out the corner of my eye i saw Chris's jaw clench. I swallow shallow air.

"They talked to us on the phone about a family plan. They wanted a way for us to be close to you and we agreed but still wanted them to come."

Noticing this conversation was making chris angry i changed it.
"Why did Chris's family get angry at our parents...because they adopted me." I was now looking at Chris. He looked stuck...now what is it?

Me, "Chris?.."
He looked up at me.

"I found out on the same day you went to camp...I freaked on them and they explained it to me. They told me how you weren't my sister and how they brought you there to be my bride. They knew about everything we..i mean i did. I called them sick and they told me I wouldn't understand. Either way they said that it was time for me to work for their billions to prove to them they could. I flicked them off and ignored them for days. Hoping I'd run them out and you'd come home."

Me, "what happened?"

Chris, "My mom talked to me and put it in terms she knew I couldn't refuse. She told of the severe disease you were born with. How if I loved you I would go out and find a cure and learn to run the business but from Europe instead of here...i agreed and I found the cure.

I was constantly calling your family over here. They didn't answer so i called our parents to call them. They answered them...coinsidence? Anyways our parents believed the cure had worked and got you checked. You were clean from it. Your parents sadly had died from it. They found out about their disease around the time they sent me to go out and find away to save all of you."

It all made sense why Chris didn't like my aunt and uncle, but why didn't he tell me so that we could be together. I asked my aunt and uncle if they had a place to stay and they said here. I asked if they could give chris and us a minute. They nodded and left. I slowly slid off the couch and got to the floor. Our legs side by side.

Me, "I'm sorry...i get why you hate my aunt and uncle."

He nodded and shook his head. I knew tears were gonna fall from his eyes.

Me, "why didn't you tell me chris...why didn't you tell me that it was all a lie?"
He looked up and his eyes were puffy had he been crying the whole time.

Chris, "cause!...cause i heard that you got a boyfriend. It taunted me. They promised me you would be mine and i realized how sick i sounded. You'd be mine." He scoffed.

He started again, "I decided I'd be the best big brother i could. That started with finding your cure and getting you a better life. My parents asked me if anything happened to them could i take care of you and i just turned 18. I just started taking therapy and I didn't know how I would look at you. That's why i called them here because my urges were becoming stronger and you needed to know the truth. Anyway our parents understood and i guess got ya relatives. They are legal guardians."

I engulfed chris in a hug and we broke down together. Our whole lives were a lie. And we didn't know who was crazy or sweet. Chris and I fell asleep on the floor.

Chris POV
I woke up in the middle of the night and carried DJ upstairs. We'd sleep in my room. I put her under the covers in my bed and went back out to turn the lights off downstairs. I cleaned up a little till i heard the stairs creek.

Down came her aunt. She grabbed the dust pan from me.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry you lost them becaue of us...there are so many things people with they never did. This had to be the biggest thing. I know you hate us and blame us. We made you an orphan, but I'm grateful that you tried to save my niece's mother. Though she was my sister in law because of marriage, we were best friends. Actually all 3 of us were. Your mother was our 3rd best friend. She loved you and wanted the best for you. I don't know the plan they came up with but trust me when I say it was out of love."

I nodded taking everything in. She told me she was gonna hug me and I smiled a little. She did remind me of my mom. I hugged back and she wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"Now get to bed. Go hold my baby." I nodded and left her there. Saying goodnight before i got fully upstairs. I crawled back in bed with Dee-g and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She layed her arms in mine and moved closer.

"So do you still want to treat me like your sister?..."

I smile a little, "I'll be whatever you want me to. Know that I'll love and care for you like a brother but...i really want to be in that pussy."
She burst out in laughter and hit my arm.

" I'm serious girl let me taste them lips..unless this is to awkwar--" she turned so fast and kissed me. I immediatly kissed back. Pulling away she said, "It was awkward because i thought we were blood so i refused to tell myslef i loved you..but i did. I do."

I slowly smiled, and got on top of her, "I love you too..and I'm not with Anna no more." She slowly smiled and slid her hand behind my neck and brought me to her lips. I paused then kissed her forehead.

I got from on top of her and pulled her ontop of me. She looked pissed and confused. It made me chuckle.

"If we keep kissing. I'm gon end up giving you what you been missing. Then the neighborhood gon hear you screaming." My eyes were shut and I heard her laugh a little. She pecked my lips and laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her back like I used to and I felt her smile. After a while she fell asleep and so did I.

The end
Comment if ya want a cute little wedding scene. Starting the next short story now.