Kidnapped. 2

Chris POV

The more I sat here. I just got pissed. I really can't believe I'm getting cheated on. Damn thinking bout Jess is making me dislike this food. I decide to push her to the back of my mind.

" Aye!! Come sit over here!" I didn't turn around. I just knew she knew I was talking to her. I hear her get up and finally come and sit across the island from me. I smirk cause she wore her pissed baby girl face. She acting tuff.

" this taste good." I complimented. "Yes, well how you know I ain't position it." She shot back. "Cause you ate some too. Fat ass." I shot right back and she sucked her teeth. She was really sexy.

" why ya name Summer?" She stayed looking at her hands, which was pissing me off. Before I decided I was gonna-

" My birthday is in the Summer... I guess." I was about to ask another question when my phone started to get alerts. It was just one of my homies.

" What you not gonna answer ya dumb girlfriend." She asks and I guess I made a face cause she ooed and asked if she cheated on me. I clenched my jaw and stared at her.

She continues to laugh. " what a sucker. God you don't look like that from the front or is that just with ya clothes on-" we hear a car go by but I think I left the door open-

Summer POV

I hear a car go by and I glance at Chris before taking off. I saw the outside and the car coming towards the house. Right when I got my foot out the door I was yaknked back inside by my hair. The door was kicked shut. He held me up in the air as I screamed.

I really didn't wanna go back down there. "Get the fuck off of me!!" Next thing I know we head up the stairs and that's when I start going crazy.

Chris, " Stop that shit or your punishment will be worse." Of course I don't stop. My first thought would never be to. We got to his room and he threw me but he didn't mean too. I think I kicked him and he let go, but he did push making me hit my head on the bed and knocking out.

Chris POV

I looked at her as she fell over. I dont think she's dead...nah. I shut my door and went back downstairs cause I heard someone cone in.

"Hey babe...I saw a miss call. You are so f'ed up for making me take that long ride"

I just follow behind her as she walks around. I just wanted to pull her hair and kick her ass out. I think about killing her but I don't know who she met with and if they had known where she came here...its just to much.

"Jess get the fuck outta my house. I know you was cheating you slut. Ya phone called me." She was frozen. I was just waiting for her to be on her bullshit.

"Chris....I'm so sorry. I-i...it meant nothing. I swear baby. I'm so sorry-"

"Shut up!!! You got .3 seconds to get up out my house ya shit whack anyway."

Her head snapped back as I said that.

" what?! My shit whack. Man whatever! Ya shit is whack. You're freakinf crazy!" She walked up to me. "Go to hell Chris." She walks past me and leaves. I was completely enraged. I started breaking plates and banging on walls. I punched holes randomly into walls.

That's always been the problem. Girls don't know how to be faithful. (I know backwards right) my heart rate picks up and all I wanna do is cause pain to someone else. I hear the stairs creek and I slowly move to the stairs then up. I feel the knob....she locked it?

"Summer.." I back away from the door because my head started spinning. Thinking of Jess and getting cheated on. I aint love her but i aint like being cheated on. I break through the door. I was beyond heated. Girls just feel like they can walk all over me. I give one a leeway and they think its the same way. Jess

As I come through the door. I see her getting up. I storm over to her.

Me- so you think you can just lock my door?!? Huh Jess?!?

I slap her across the face.