Episode 2

Shortly after she take a shower. She use the bath robe. And select from the wardrobe, which outfit she would choose for that day.

Julie: Young Miss, let me excuse myself. I can consult you on what to wear for today.

May : Yes, Young Miss. We will try our best to help you here. Please count on us.

They said while bowing down to Tiara

Tiara: Umm I don't think there's need for you to bow to me, and thanks in advance. Then, what should I wear for today? P'May, P' Julie kha?

May : Young Miss, we are going to feel burden if you call us that. Hearing this, Julie nod her head too.

Tiara: Well, both of you are sure older than me. If it's a burden. Then I command you to let me call you both P'May, P'Julie when there's only three of us. That's okay. End of discussion.

Julie : Well if you insist, Young Miss, then. Please let me help you with this.

They both smiling looking at each other. The new air they got from their new master is surely different yet in a good way of course.

 And so, Tiara use this outfit.

Julie: Young Miss, aren't this outfit a bit bold?

Tiara : There's no such thing as bold in fashion. If you are going to play safe then your master isn't me. But that's Mira.

May : I think it fit you well, Young Miss. You choose well. In my opinion. *she gives a thumbs to Tiara*

Tiara smiling listening to this. And flips her hair soon afterward before laughing

Tiara : Now I gotta brave myself. Meeting with those rascals. She said while rolling her eyes. Oops. 3 rascals minus one. One is an angel. She whispering to herself.

She then walk away from her room. She walk the stair and goes to the dining room. From distant, she can listen to the sounds.

Loud sounds.

As she approach then dining table, Thyme open his eyes wide. The boys are all shock of course. MJ drop his fork, Ren is Ren in his own world. Smiling seeing her and of course the first to raise up from his seat to hug her. Kavin is smiling. And waving back to her.

Tiara : Hello, do I have my own portion? She speak nonchalantly as chic as she is. She scrambling her hand through to take her prepare meal by their maids.

Thyme : Araaaa, it's youuuu, goshhhh!!!!! *Thyme gasp *cough dramatically*. So, it's really you right? I thought P'Tia is joking saying you had arrived here yesterday.

Tiara: I came yesterday, but I'm too sleepy. So I sleep as soon as I get into my room.

Thyme : What is this reaction? Don't you miss me? He said while hugging her tightly.