Episode 19

Hey, don't you have a wish to have a long life? Why do you drive carelessly as if there's no tomorrow? She exclaimed, waiting for the person to come out of it. To her surprise, the driver did come out.

Tiara: Oh, shoot.

He did come out. Then she took a look at the driver. He weirdly looked familiar. But since it's night time, she can hardly have a better look at him.

Tiara: Err, just stay there. I will take your picture and post it online if you cross the line. She shouted. She was scared as she thought that someone would attack her suddenly.

You are still feisty as before, don't you? That person said to her. Then he walks even closer to her, which makes Tiara slowly walk backward.

It's me, Tiara. He then pulled out his black cap from his head. Then, when Tiara realized who the person was, she slowly let out a small laugh.

"And you are still a bad driver too," she said. Both of them then pull over their cars. and have a mini conversation. (hoping Tiara will not forget about going to Ren's penthouse).

Tiara: How did you even end up here, Steve?

Steve: Vacation?

This is what our Steve looks like (Kavin keeps getting more and more competitors, helppp)

This is what our Steve looks like (Kavin keeps getting more and more competitors, helppp). I mean, why not have Soobin as Steve?

Tiara: Uh oh. Well, how's life?

Steve: I can't say good or bad. I am good enough to still be alive. He then smiles at her.

Tiara: How come you keep on getting taller since the last time I saw you?

Steve: Have a lot of milk. You can do it too, Tiara!

Tiara: Just when I thought you had grown up into a cool man. Nah, you're still the same as before.

Steve: What about you?

Tiara: "Good, of course!"

Steve: Then you're still the same as before. Ah, right. He then gave her his phone number. I might need your help to explore the vacation spot here. I gotta go now. Bye.

Tiara: Okay, sure. No problem. Nonetheless, his actions continue to perplex her. She is still happy to meet her long-time friend. Steve rarely talks much, but he is the most warm-hearted person she has ever known. They met each other when they attended the concert in Singapore. Then they both signed up together for the English Academy. He is also majoring in classical music with her. He plays the piano as well. In the long short story, Tiara is just a social butterfly at her own pace. Then she remembered her plan to meet Ren.

Tiara: Ah, damn it. I'd better go there quickly.

After a while, she arrived at the buildings. She quickly ran to the elevator.

Then, tada, she arrived, after a few struggles. She was still catching her breath due to running. She sat on the white sofa next to Ren.

Tiara: ERR, Uhh, I'm sorry Ren for coming late. I met a friend along the way.