Episode 57

It is quite a sunny day, to begin with. The scorching sun is giving off heat across the entire surface, forcing her to wear a black pair of sunglasses even if it's just a walk to the garden. Nevertheless, the air conditions there are good, calming, and mesmerizing. For sure, it will be enough for her mini-healing time. After all, being surrounded by nature is one of her picks if she were given a choice.

Hearing the birds chirping nearby and the cool, soothing breeze from the wind hitting her seem to help her forget the entire dilemma and problem that she currently has. She easily fell into a daze while looking at the whole scene that shone upon her. That is until someone poked her cheek from behind and shook her a bit. Waking her up from the short daydream

Tiara will then take a look beside her and give her a sincere smile with a dimple when that person takes a seat with her on the white bench. She then greets him with a smile afterward. He also seemed to greet her the same way afterward.

Tiara: Hi? You're here?

He just nodded at it before taking away the leaf that fell on her hair, making Tiara flinch a bit when his hand touched her head lightly.

Ren: You are not the only one who wants to enjoy all this, Ara.

Tiara: Indeed. Renrawin. I forget. This whole imaginary world sure reminds me of you the most.

Ren: Thank you very much, your highness.

Tiara: You're welcome, Ren

Ren then hesitates a bit before slowly switching his body to face her and admiring her side profile. His behavior soon gets noticed by Tiara.

Tiara: Is there something wrong?

Ren: Not for me. You. Is there something wrong? I rarely see you these days, even when it's a meetup with F4 or at Maytee O' Garden.

Tiara: Really? Hmm?

Ren: Now that I think of it, I did not see him either for quite a time.

Tiara, however, did not bother to answer the question and thus switched her topic quickly while adjusting her shades.

Tiara: How are you anyway, Ren? Are you okay? Ren Ren?

Ren: I'm good. Except for the fact I am unable to contact you anymore as if you missing from the earth.

Tiara: Are you sulking? Oh boyyy! Don't do that, please.

She slowly sat closer to him and then, with her cheeky smile, teased Ren by gently pinching his cheeks. Ren is amused by it at first, but slowly his upper lip rises as he tries his best to hide the smile. It all failed in the end.

Ren: Ara, calm down. My cheeks are turning pinkish red. To whom should I send my suit letter or appeal file to you later on to claim the medical expenses?

Tiara: Wait a minute? Mr. Lee? Yes. You can send it to him. Okay?

She chuckled when answering it. It's hard to conceal for him that whenever Tiara is seen with that signature smile on her face and that laughter, it would be a cheating case for him. On a bad day, he can easily feel himself being energetic even when they are just sitting down calmly and teasing each other.

Ren: You know what Tiara?

Tiara: Hmm?

Ren: I like it the most when you are smiling like this. Smile more, okay?

Tiara: What do you mean by smiling more? I can't smile for the entire day without looking like a fool, don't I?

Ren: Just because. I like it.