Episode 36

Tiara then comes to her senses again. After picking up the earbud box from her clutch, she then takes the earbuds and puts them on both of her ears. Noise canceling. With the calm piano instrumental in it, she then falls into her world. MJ takes a look at her. She seemed much calmer this time, but it was somewhat different. She is so laid back and calm, unlike how she used to be. Or maybe she is really tired as what she said. After a while, they arrived at the place. It is Mira's place.

Tiara: Oh? Mira's place? Isn't she being cast away from her family?

MJ: Not anymore. She is once again loved by her parents. It's a great thing. And you, of all people, should know about this? Why ask me?

Tiara: Because I'm out there working, duh? And had no time for any kind of news.

MJ: Oh, how boring that must have been for you.

Tiara: Ahem, I do have my own moment there.

MJ: Let's get out then. And early reminder. There's lots of people that Mira had invited. I don't know either. You know right that she-

Tiara: A good girl and if you are my friend, then come to my party?

MJ nodded. From the outside, she can listen to the loud banging edm noise. A party indeed. Too bad. As she have 2 reason. 1, she is tired. 2, she want to go home and sleep and party is not her style. But seeing that Mira and the rest putting all this for her. So, it is polite of her staying for a while, then get home afterward. After being escorted by the staff from the mansion, she then get into one of the room near to Mira's to change her outfit. Done with that, she then take a seat and again used her earbuds covering every noise as, at least she need a bit more time for herself before going out meeting others. She then close her eyes. Then few minutes later, her me-time is getting disturb as someone hurriedly shakes her and wakes her from the sleep. As she had her earbuds on, she can't heard anything but as soon as she takes a look at the face. She then have a smile on her and removes the earbuds from her ears.

Mira: Heyyy?! Tiara?! Wake up! Hello, eh? She tries to wake her up and hold her hands.

Tiara: P'Mira, you don't have to scream. I can still listen well, don't I? She giggles.

Mira goes to her and hugs her afterward. As it had been quite a while for them to see each other, they were catching up with one another. Laughter and smiling can be heard from both of them. And soon after, Mira escorted Tiara through the stairs to get through the main event of the day. The Return of Tiara to Thailand. The woman walks down carefully, as the jet lag is still present there. But, still, the beauty of her can't be unseen by everyone at the hall. Even if it's been a while, they still recognize her visual in the whole room after all. She had a simple dress this time, matching her new hairstyle.

"Damn it" is all she can mutter under her breath while smiling at others when they greet her

"Damn it" is all she can mutter under her breath while smiling at others when they greet her. The high heels slowly kill her inside. She knows well that numerous socialites are here, but she is just not in the mood to do any kind of PR right now. Then, Ren approached her by giving her a big hug. She really missed her best friend so much. At least, this one will definitely bring a genuine smile to her face at last.

Ren: Hey, Tiara. Doing good? "He said after breaking away from the hugs.

Tiara: Mmmhm~~

They both then walk from the hall with the glass in their hands, and Tiara links her arm into Ren's. After reaching the quiet space from all the fuss, they both settle down and, yes, finally share everything that they have missed with each other.

Ren: It's odd to see you so silent.

Tiara: Silent? What do you mean?

Ren: Normally you would be like, Ren Ren, Renrawin, and Renny Ren, I don't know, but yeah.

He chuckled, reminding her of how much Tiara used to live Ren's spirit up whenever she was with him. This time, it's like the other girl seems to be in her own world. Not minding much about others and it just seems quite different. It is too different from how she is. Tiara then laughed at Ren's attempt to impersonate her.

Tiara: You're right. I used to call you that a lot. Maybe I'm still in jet lag mode, Ren. Everything still seems unreal to me. I'll recover well in a few more days. How are you, by the way?

Ren: I am fine, and what about you?

Tiara: I never felt better than this before.

Ren: Really?

Tiara: Mhmm yep! Living there for a while helped me a lot. Everyone is doing well here, right?

Ren: That's great then. Everyone is okay. But I'm not really fine, just so you know.

Tiara then looks at him seriously this time.

Tiara: Ey Ren, what happened? Mind telling me about it?

Ren: It's just that, mmm.

Tiara intently focused on his words.

Ren: My penthouse sounded serene and secure

Ren: My penthouse sounded serene and secure. But in that calmness, I miss the chaos in it. Why do you rarely chat with me or even call me while being there, Tiara? Do you, perhaps? Have you, like Thyme, lost your memories? And you said that I was your best friend. What is this?

Tiara: Rennn!! Oh my freaking tea!!! Ren Ren! I thought you were going to say something serious. She chuckles, then Ren continues his words after clicking his glass to Tiara's.

Ren: Now this sounded more like you. I mean, you are so silent. That it doesn't feel so good. I'm just wondering if you are doing fine or not.

Tiara: I am doing really well there. I'm serious. Really, Ren! It's just that I'm sorry I rarely get connected to you as I'm quite busy on my own there.

Ren: But as busy as it gets. Why is it so hard to get through to you?

Tiara: Ahh, that. I purposely do that so that it will be fair to everyone. I mean, for the first few months, Thyme kept on contacting me every single time he could. And Bangkok is 6 hours ahead of London. There is a big chance I am still dreaming of meeting Shawn Mendes in my dream, and Thyme ruins it by calling me, just to say "Good Morning." What will you do if someone does that to you, Ren Ren?

Ren laughed at her replies. A witty remark indeed, as expected from the sharp-minded Tiara.

So if I avoid him only, the circle will go around and round. That's why I'm slowly distancing myself from social media. He will pop up out of nowhere to "meet" and "visit" me there anyway. It's not like it ever bothers him.

Ren: And are you feeling better now?

Tiara: Yes, fortunately.

Ren: Well then, someone here isn't doing that great, I guess.

He gave her a signal. They both then look at somewhere the remaining members of F4 are standing. And one of them indeed catches his attention. just like before. Ren smirked then, after taking a look at Tiara's reaction. Tiara is not that hard to read for him. How he wished that this time, both Tiara and his best friend, called Kavin, would make it up.